[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple WDIS questions

Big playoff game and need some input

Currently I'm starting (start 2 @ ea. position)

LB-Mayo, James Anderson

DB-Bell, Chung

LB---Anderson has been pretty quiet recently and I'm wonderin if I should play Hawthorne over him. Hawthorne vs. ATL and Anderson vs. ARI

I'm leaning toward Hawthorne mainly because ATL runs a lot and Hawthorne has been putting up some numbers the last month or so. I realize he still doesn't get all nickel snaps and no dime pakages but he still has been producing without those snaps.

On the wire are:

Bishop vs. NE

B. James vs. WAS

DB--Been rolling with Chung and Bell the whole year and recently both haven't been producing like earlier in the season. I'm ready to drop Chung whose snaps have been limited the last couple of weeks but if there is a better option on the WW I wouldn't hesistate to drop both.

I can play:

Dahl vs. KC

Elam vs CIN

D. Mccourty-GB

Marshall-ARI

Huff-DEN

Pretty basic scoring:

1pt-solo

.5-asst

2pt-sack, FF, Fum. Rec, INT

1pt-Pass Deflection

6pt-TD

Anyway I'll appreciate any help offered and thanks!

Edited by 85thatstright10

Big playoff game and need some input

Currently I'm starting (start 2 @ ea. position)

LB-Mayo, James Anderson

DB-Bell, Chung

LB---Anderson has been pretty quiet recently and I'm wonderin if I should play Hawthorne over him. Hawthorne vs. ATL and Anderson vs. ARI

I'm leaning toward Hawthorne mainly because ATL runs a lot and Hawthorne has been putting up some numbers the last month or so. I realize he still doesn't get all nickel snaps and no dime pakages but he still has been producing without those snaps.

On the wire are:

Bishop vs. NE

B. James vs. WAS

DB--Been rolling with Chung and Bell the whole year and recently both haven't been producing like earlier in the season. I'm ready to drop Chung whose snaps have been limited the last couple of weeks but if there is a better option on the WW I wouldn't hesistate to drop both.

I can play:

Dahl vs. KC

Elam vs CIN

D. Mccourty-GB

Marshall-ARI

Huff-DEN

Pretty basic scoring:

1pt-solo

.5-asst

2pt-sack, FF, Fum. Rec, INT

1pt-Pass Deflection

6pt-TD

Anyway I'll appreciate any help offered and thanks!

As hard as it would be to bench Mayo I can't help but look at the matchup he has and it worries me...Even Anderson has what looks to be a pretty poor matchup...If you are brazen enough I would pickup Bishop and sit Anderson or Mayo(his matchup scares me the most)..at DB I would look to play Dahl and Elam...Chung played a full compliment of snaps last week but like Mayo I really don't like his matchup at all.

Thanks Keggerz...

I think I'm leaning your way for the DB's. Those are the two I had in my mind but do have some slight hesitation with Dahl because he's playing at home and their stat guys are stingy as heck with their tackles/assists. I will have to put some thought into benching Mayo for the other options and I think you understand why, but no guts no glory I guess the saying goes...I might play Hawthorne and Bishop over Mayo and Anderson, I don't know, something is telling me Hawthorne is a good play also, but that's just a gut feeling I guess, nothing else. Definitely not paying Anderson though Anyway, thanks for your reply, I appreciate it