[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Request for prayers

General Itals

My grandma has only a short time left after falling ill with pneumonia on Monday.

I was to see her over Thanksgiving but chose to stay home for a number of reasons which now seem trivial. I promised her that I would come to see her soon, but might not be able to keep that promise. I'm taking off soon in hopes that I can make it. Any prayers and thoughts you can spare are appreciated.

On their way General. :wacko:

I remember when I was much younger my grandfather was dying from a combination of heart disease and cancer. I didn't want to see him in that condition (after I had already seen my other grandfather painfully suffering with lung cancer when I was younger still) so I avoided going to see him at the end. I wish I could step back in time and tell myself it's not about you, it's about being there for them when they need you.

Best of luck, I hope you make it. All my best wishes/thoughts/ and prayers to you and your family.

You have my prayers and I do hope that you make it to see her...I got that call once and had about a 6 hour drive...I didn't make it but was called when my Grandfather passed away...I was on the Delaware Memorial Bridge...what was significant about that is that when ever we would go over or talk about that bridge my Grandfather or Grandmother would always tell us the story of how he worked and helped to build that bridge...what I am saying is that your Grandma will be with you, one way or another but still I pray and wish you luck that you make it to her side to see her in time.