[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My motorcycle was stolen last night.

tbimm

My nephew had one stolen about five years ago. He liked to leave it in the driveway over night instead of getting it into the backyard. I used to beitch about it, but he liked being a biker on a crotch rocket and apparently thought leaving the bike out was some sort of image building thing.

The world is full of scum bags. if you make it too easy for them, they will flock you over. I have my enclosed landscaping trailer in the drive... and I put a boot on it without exception. If I didn't do that, I am sure it would have been gone long ago.

Sucks Tom. Merry Christmas, right?

sucks, sorry to hear...by the way did this happen before or after we were talking on IM last night?

Happened after. We think around 4am.

As to Brents question... The bike only weighs 573lbs. Takes 4 guys and 2 baseball bats and they just pick it up a throw it in the back of a truck. Takes less than 30 seconds and it's gone.

on the bright side with the new business you don't have time ta ride anyway and can just bump 11 leagues up to 16 :tup: but maybe getting yer money or killin someone for the bike is important too :wacko:

It has been strongly recommended to me not to kill anyone over this. :tup:

:wacko:

Sorry Tbimm. Little late now, but you mention that the insurance is crazy - is/was there a way to put a lojack on a bike or are thieves to savvy about stuff like that?

Some thieves are and some not. I wish it had lojack and my next one will.

Dude, that sucks hard. The 919 I had was stolen when I was in the hospital. I too, hope it was a joyrider and it's found soon, close by and undamaged.

has to be impossible to find a stolen bike. :wacko: if done by professionals. i too hope for the above, your odds have to be better b/c it's xmas. maybe it is a joyrider home for the holidays. LoLuck

Edited by Scooby's Hubby