[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NCAA Hypocrite Bowl

Chief Dick

On one side you have a team whose players were suspended by the NCAA....er.....next year so as not to ruin the ratings of this game.

On the other side you have a team whose coach committed to his NFL team......er....left and went back to college football so he could preach commitment and dedication to team.

Should be fun. :wacko:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things couldn't be any better for the Bucks so far, except giving Arky the short field once on a weird-looking on-side attempt.

Their secondary is decimated though, esp with Chim going down. That could hurt them. But Arky seems like it's not quite ready for the big stage, except Mallet

Edited by Glabra

It's hard for a quitter to motivate a team.

If the Ark DB's continue mugging the OSU WR's they will need to file a police report. and despite that they are kicking the Razorbacks azz allover the place. Ironhead's son is a beast. Just a few observations.

If Auburn plays D anything like Arkansas does Oregon will roll them. The Hogs need to put Adams on the bench because this game appears much too big for him.

The Auburn D may suprise you. and Oregon has never seen anyone like Cam

The Auburn D may suprise you. and Oregon has never seen anyone like Cam

You might be right. Although, I think the SEC Nation and the rest of the country might be in for a surprise of it's own. Nobody is talking about Darron Thomas, this kid is special and I bet that he's going to play with a chip on his shoulder having to hear about how great Cam Newton is every day. He's going to be the difference maker in the NC game.

FWIW, IMHO Mallette is a highly overrated QB.

That being said, OSU just might have finally beat a less successful SEC team... Kudos if they keep their lead.

so we get to waive the 2 losses to South Carolina, and other losses to 'less successful' teams in the 90s like UGA, UT?

That being said, OSU just might have finally beat a less successful SEC team... Kudos if they keep their lead.

Not sure I agree with Mallett being overrated as much as I think this game is too big for the Arkansas WR's. They have dropped so many passes tonight it's sickening to watch. Arkansas is very undisciplined and their OL is being dominated up front in the 2nd half.

Mallett has a cannon for an arm and throws a great deep ball, catchable intermediate ball and is really accurate.

He has been absolutely killed by drops tonight.

the kid is pretty damn good imo

Mallett has a cannon for an arm and throws a great deep ball, catchable intermediate ball and is really accurate.

He has been absolutely killed by drops tonight.

the kid is pretty damn good imo

how about some credit to that D-line? They've been monster

Mallett is the reincarnation of Jeff George. I'm not saying he doesn't have all the attributes you want from a QB... arm strength, size, can throw all the balls you want. He doesn't have "it" as a QB. Sure he will have some successes because of those attributes, but he doesn't pass the "it" factor for me.

how does that Ark kid not score there? stick a fork in the effing ball and walk into the end zone

Because if he booted it, everyone would have yelled, "All you had to do was fall on it and let your QB punch it in!"