[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Seahawks

Chief Dick

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see delusions of granduer is here, without looking I would say he is a Seattle fan. Did you mean to spell it that way?

Na, Falcons fan (also explains the name), and yes, I realized very quickly it was misspelled. Oh well.

Just sitting back waiting to see who we play. Either of these teams would be better than Green Bay, who could be really dangerous at this point.

IF the Saints make it to next week I think that will be the end of the road for them...They are making Seattles Offense look good :wacko:

Correction R. Harper is making the Seattle O look good.

Just sitting back waiting to see who we play. Either of these teams would be better than Green Bay, who could be really dangerous at this point.

You assume GB will beat PHI or would much rather play PHI? Either way: :wacko: I'd rather GB easy if I were you.

There's the J Jones we all know and lol. Nice fumble.

Edited by BeeR

Im with granduer, Id rather see the Eagles if I were him, plus he would get winner of this game. So basically he is rooting for all things birds in the NFC.

I just do not want the jets to win today, that means according to the odds makers the Ravens would be coming to our house.

Sorry to interrupt a football thread, but does anyone know where to score some whatever online without a prescription? Really, what's up with the spam threads today? As an aside, this Saints pass defense is looking very Texans-like today, just wow.

Edited by ts

You assume GB will beat PHI or would much rather play PHI? Either way: :wacko: I'd rather GB easy if I were you.

You gotta win the first game or you won't be in the NFC Championship. I can't really be as concerned about that game versus Philly until they actually get there.

Also, I'm assuming that the Bears should be able to keep a ton of pressure on Vick, and depending on which Cutler shows up, could come away with a W... I'm not as confident that the Falcons will be able to matchup against PHI, but Green Bay to me is the scariest team in the NFC right now.

Though from a game-planning standpoint, I think the coaches would be very pleased to just have Philly out of the way, and not even have to worry about defensing everything Vick and those WRs can do to you.