[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oregon vs Auburn

Rockerbraves

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously... you give credit for that dropped pass to the Oregon D??

okay... now I see where you are coming from...

2nd-2-Oregon2 Rush Dyer rush left for 0 yards.

3rd-2-Oregon2 Rush Newton rush right for 1 yard to the Oregon1.

4th-1-Oregon1 Incomplete Pass Newton incomplete pass to the left.

Maybe this will improve your vision.

2nd-2-Oregon2 Rush Dyer rush left for 0 yards.

3rd-2-Oregon2 Rush Newton rush right for 1 yard to the Oregon1.

4th-1-Oregon1 Incomplete Pass Newton incomplete pass to the left.

Maybe this will improve your vision.

Soif the pass was caught, would you be spewing this crap about a nice stand. Its not like Oregon had anything to do with the pass or the drop, and it was 2 yards away. Complete ignorance. Which is entertaining for those waiting to pounce on it.

Edited by Living the Dream

So the pass was caught, would you be spewing this crap about a nice stand. Its not like Oregon had anything to do with the pass or the drop, and it was 2 yards away. Complete ignorance. Which is entertaining for those waiting to pounce on it.

Dude, do you ever stop? I said that it was a great defensive stand because Auburn had the ball on the 2 and couldn't score in 3 tries. They stopped Dyer and then stuffed Cam. Call it what you want. If the #1 team in the nation can't score from the 2 with 3 tries I'll credit the defense.

Dude, do you ever stop? I said that it was a great defensive stand because Auburn had the ball on the 2 and couldn't score in 3 tries. They stopped Dyer and then stuffed Cam. Call it what you want. If the #1 team in the nation can't score from the 2 with 3 tries I'll credit the defense.

there are 3 people questioning you on this one, and you ask if I ever stop. Hmmm.... Could it be you are the idiot here? Yep....

Not as much of a stand as a f' up... by the guy who should have caught the ball.

Long time to go before the over is out of play. Auburn choked a gimme there.

Seriously... you give credit for that dropped pass to the Oregon D??

If the ball hits you in the hands, you are suppose to catch it... EVERYONE that knows football, knows that. It has nothing to do with who throws it.

And of course mine as well.... :wacko:

Edited by Living the Dream

Just so things stay the same in here. You have to admit that the fact that the SEC has a chance to win the 5th staight BCS title is quite impressive and no doubtly makes them the best conference in the country.