[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going back and forth between visions of Rodgers and Co blowing us out of the water with Bad Jay showing up today and a nagging feeling this is our year(25th anniversary, the overturned Megatron TD, playing a lot of second string QBs, etc).

I pray it's the latter.

Watching pre-game on Fox. Is it just me, or does anyone else wish Frank Caliendo would just GO AWAY?? He was a little funny when he first started doing his Madden stuff, but his act has been old for 6+ years now..

Edited by Shorttynaz

According to the announcers, this national anthem was supposed to be "interactive" and "they do it differently in Chicago". I dind't see ANYTHING different outside of any other game or sporting event, other than the fans yelling and cheering throughout the entire thing..?? :wacko:

Edited by Shorttynaz

Just forgot Joe Buck was announcing.

You guys gotta check it out:

When they show him and Aikmen before the game, watch Buck while Aikmen talks. He's got this swarmy, smug look on his face. Makes me want to drive to Chicago and assassinate him.

I'd rather scrub my eyes with steel wool than listen to Joe Buck.

According to the announcers, this national anthem was supposed to be "interactive" and "they do it differently in Chicago". I dind't see ANYTHING different outside of any other game or sporting event, other than the fans yelling and cheering throughout the entire thing..?? :wacko:

That is the difference. It's a tradition started at Hawks games back at the old Chicago Stadium and has been adopted for the Bears. The loudest I have ever heard a crowd anywhere was in that old building for the Anthem.