[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question: Why do about 85% of players who catch a game-clinching INT with little time on the clock not immediately take a knee? It always annoys me when they keep running.

Thay see 6 ahead even though it does no good.

question: Why do about 85% of players who catch a game-clinching INT with little time on the clock not immediately take a knee? It always annoys me when they keep running.

I was screaming too....but because I had teased the over down to 37!! D'oh.

KO'd

:wacko: to you Hanie. You showed some balls under pressure and almost pulled it off

No joke. That kid has twice the heart of Cutler. How was Hanie the no.3 QB again?

Oh well, we over achieved. The kid tried his best.

Good luck to the Pack next week.

I'll admit that I was wrong about the Bears. THey're much better than I gave them credit for. I thought they were smoke and mirrors, but they're legit. And good lord, Hanie may have happy feet, but he looks like a gamer.

Rookie in a big time situation. I think he was working on reflexes at that point. I was yelling at my TV the entire play. Much like I was yelling at Raji on the INT.

The bears are going to be a formidable opponent from here on out. Congrats on the season to all of the Bears fans. I know it sucks to be on the losing end, so I'll keep my mouth shut on any crap talking about this game.

And I think the Packers need to thank the Bears for today. After GB got up 14-0 I think they were already booking flights to DFW Airport. Hopefully this we bring everything back down to earth.

Holy crap. The Green Bay Packers are playing right down the road from me...

So stressed out from this game. I think a nap is in order.

Now to look into super bowl tickets!!

Good luck. The "Party Pass" which allows you to stand around outside and watch the game on giant TV's were being offered to season ticket holders at $200 a ticket, with a 4 ticket minimum. Season ticket owners are already turning around and putting them up for grabs for $400 a ticket. I can't imagine what it would cost to actually be inside the stadium.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Good luck. The "Party Pass" which allows you to stand around outside and watch the game on giant TV's were being offered to season ticket holders at $200 a ticket, with a 4 ticket minimum. Season ticket owners are already turning around and putting them up for grabs for $400 a ticket. I can't imagine what it would cost to actually be inside the stadium.

I have multiple ins with season ticket holders, including a few lux box owners.

Then again, face value is 800 bucks I hear. :wacko:

Good Game by the Pack. Played very well in the first half and did what they had to in the second.

Cutler was hurt early on. Not sure when and I'm not making excuses, as the Packers deserved the win.

Hanie has some tools and potential.

Good luck in the SB!

Bears played well today and they seem legit. They held a hot team to 14 points.

Caleb Hanie played a heck of a game. Wow.

The Packers are on a roll and can compete with either team in the AFC. Keep it going guys!!

Missed the game, turning it on. With 3 minutes to go and almost saw something called Caleb Hanie bring the Bears back for a late tie and possible win. The AFC winner should have their way with the Pack next week.

:wacko:

Congrats to the packers fans here. Please win Pittsburgh. I will have to cheer on GB next week if the Jets win. :tup:

I was a Cutler fan, often defended him, but this... this is weak. What a turd. If he can stand on the sideline and walk around, he can play. Cowardly is a word that comes to mind.

:wacko:

How could you say that? You have absolutely no idea what happened to his knee? That was a weak, uncalled for statement.

There was nothing to argue on that hit. But Peppers did what he is suppose to do, drill the QB,. GB got the penalty, we move on.

He lowered his head and drove the crown of his helmet into his face, totally illegal. He should have been ejected and he'll be fined $50,000.

That was a hit to try and take the QB out of the game. I am all for football, that was a cheap ass punk move. They'll lose the game for cheap crap like that.