[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

What the hell did they do to that trophy!

Yeah, I liked the old one better.

I have multiple ins with season ticket holders, including a few lux box owners.

Then again, face value is 800 bucks I hear. :wacko:

I'm selling off all of my musical gear to try and get a ticket. We'll see where it goes.

:tup:

How could you say that? You have absolutely no idea what happened to his knee? That was a weak, uncalled for statement.

People are going to question Cutler because Cutler has a history of quitting/throwing everyone under the bus. Until he proves to be a good teammate, and a leader, those questions will continue. What Jimmy said was spot on. If Cutler had half the heart of Hanie he'd be out of this world.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lowered his head and drove the crown of his helmet into his face, totally illegal. He should have been ejected and he'll be fined $50,000.

That was a hit to try and take the QB out of the game. I am all for football, that was a cheap ass punk move. They'll lose the game for cheap crap like that.

I know what he did. I watched the play. He had no reason to argue the flag is what I said. and no he shouldnt have been ejected. Hitting an official or throwing punches is about the only thing you get ejected for these days. and trust me, if Harrison gets a shot at the same shot in the next game, he will take it.

I caught part of Lovie Smith's post-game presser on the radio.

Smith said Cutler tore a knee ligament, but he wasn't specific about the injury. Smith also said Cutler didn't know when he suffered the injury.

When the reporters pressed Smith for more info about Cutler's injury, Smith said the decision to sit Cutler was made by the trainers and the coaches. When the reporters pressed him for more info, Smith got testy and wouldn't answer any more questions about it.

They also played a bite of Urlacher getting crabby with a reporter. Urlacher defended Cutler's toughness and said Cutler is one of the toughest guys on the team.

And the Bears sideline reporter noted that some fans are burning Cutler spamshirts in the parking lot at Soldier Field, seriously. :wacko:

Many want to know why Hanie is the No. 3 qb when he is obviously better than Collins. No answer yet.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

At the risk of sounding sarcastic, McCarthy does this almost every game. The Packers have been the Cardiac Kids for as long as he's been the HC. They win in spite of that buffoon.

He's by no means a buffoon. WHat he is is bi-poler. He calls his best stuff earlier on in games or when GB is behind. The guy just loses it when he gets a 2 posession lead. It's maddening, but if GB can win in Arlington, he gets a lifetime pass.

He's by no means a buffoon. WHat he is is bi-poler. He calls his best stuff earlier on in games or when GB is behind. The guy just loses it when he gets a 2 posession lead. It's maddening, but if GB can win in Arlington, he gets a lifetime pass.

My uncle in Wausau calls 'em the Heart Attack Pack. :wacko:

Edited by Chief Dick

:tup:

How could you say that? You have absolutely no idea what happened to his knee? That was a weak, uncalled for statement.

Sorry Rovers, but I agree w/ H8. I think I felt the world axis tilt w/ that agreement. :wacko:

As far as the Peppers hit...it was definitely a H to H hit, but Rodgers tipped his shoulder down when he threw. A second earlier and Peppers hits the pads/shoulder. Not a hit that requires a game expulsion, but a justified penalty none the less.

I caught part of Lovie Smith's post-game presser on the radio.

Smith said Cutler tore a knee ligament, but he wasn't specific about the injury. Smith also said Cutler didn't know when he suffered the injury.

When the reporters pressed Smith for more info about Cutler's injury, Smith said the decision to sit Cutler was made by the trainers and the coaches. When the reporters pressed him for more info, Smith got testy and wouldn't answer any more questions about it.

They also played a bite of Urlacher getting crabby with a reporter. Urlacher defended Cutler's toughness and said Cutler is one of the toughest guys on the team.

And the Bears sideline reporter noted that some fans are burning Cutler spamshirts in the parking lot at Soldier Field, seriously. :wacko:

Many want to know why Hanie is the No. 3 qb when he is obviously better than Collins. No answer yet.

I guess I'm far from not being biased, as I've had a dislike of the guy from his rookie season... And maybe it's from seeing Favre play through everything to Rodgers playing with a jacked up shoulder or ankle, but this is the biggest game of his career. I remember back to a MNF game where Olindis Gary went crazy with 100+ yards with a blown up ACL. He didn't play after that game, but he ran the ball on a bum wheel. I would think if he could ride a bike and walk the sidelines he could give it a go.

If he really did tear his knee up then that's one thing. I just think he gave up a little too early... Jay Cutler on one leg is better than Collins with 5.

My uncle in Wausau calls 'em the Heart Attack Pack. :wacko:

Sounds accurate. My wife took my blood pressure a day before, during, and after the game against the Eagles a few weeks back... Needless to say that in order for me to keep on watching Packers games I've had to start doing a little more exercise and a little less of eating pizza.

I would think if he could ride a bike and walk the sidelines he could give it a go.

If he really did tear his knee up then that's one thing. I just think he gave up a little too early... Jay Cutler on one leg is better than Collins with 5.

Did you see him riding that bike? My 90 year old Mom could have done better. He was showing some signs of something wrong long before he sat.

From PFT

Here’s a sample of what some current and former NFL players said on Twitter as they watched Culter stand on the sideline while the Bears lost to the Packers:

* Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew wrote, “All I’m saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee… I played the whole season on one.”

* Former NFL lineman and current ESPN analyst Mark Schlereth wrote, “As a guy how had 20 knee surgeries you’d have to drag me out on a stretcher to Leave a championship game!”

* Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett wrote, “If I’m on chicago team jay cutler has to wait till me and the team shower get dressed and leave before he comes in the locker room!”

* Jaguars linebacker Kirk Morrison wrote, “Jay Cutler better go put some Tussin on that knee and get back out there.”

* Deion Sanders wrote, “Im telling u in the playoffs u must drag me off the field. All the medicine in pro lockerooms this dude comes out! I apologize bear fans! . . . Folks i never question a players injury but i do question a players heart.

Even one of Cutler’s fellow quarterbacks, Oakland’s Bruce Gradkowski, got in on the action, writing that he once played with two torn MCLs and adding, “Is cutler still ur starter next year? Did the players give up on him?”

can you go back to where ever you came from. Surely Green bay has room for you there, with just over 100K people in that city.

its like nothing ever changes with you.Before it was your elitist attitude with UFC, though many of us have been fans of MMA for years and know you are full of crap. But it doesnt stop you, You are always trying to tell everyone how smart you are, yet anyone on this site who is from dallas knows what GAC is, know the scout I was referring to is Bryan Broaddus, or the Cowboys play in Arlington. And those who dont live here. simply dont care.

Its pretty sad most here who root against the packer today, were either Bears fans, or cant stand YOU.

Edited by Living the Dream

Read on another site that MJD called out Cutless in a tweet. Something like this:

If Cutler could stand he could have played the rest of the game with the bum knee. I did it for the whole season.

Zing!

It was Pete Prisco's tweet from cbs. You can see it here.

Just seeing if you used to belong to fanball with that handle.

That is all . . . . is the question too hard?

Yes it was me. Sorry just thought that you had a problem with me posting, that's all. Usually Seriously? kinda means sarcasm. I'm not looking for any trouble. Really I'm not.

Yes it was me. Sorry just thought that you had a problem with me posting, that's all. Usually Seriously? kinda means sarcasm. I'm not looking for any trouble. Really I'm not.

I also was an old school fanball guy, Taz and 2v are also here. No problem, just wanted to see if it was the same guy.

Welcome!!!