[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Bears Game Thread

Chief Dick

Sorry Rovers, but I agree w/ H8. I think I felt the world axis tilt w/ that agreement. :wacko:

That's what I said pages ago - we have no idea what the damage extent was or how limiting. :worldfallsovercompletely:

I speak as someone who still thinks we overpaid for Cutler.

Note some of those tweets came from known motormouths. Deion Sanders?

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also was an old school fanball guy, Taz and 2v are also here. No problem, just wanted to see if it was the same guy.

Welcome!!!

Thanks, I've been in touch with Taz for a while now on FaceBook. I remember you from Furball, but mostly I'm trying to forget that stretch of my life.

That's what I said pages ago - we have no idea what the damage extent was or how limiting. :worldfallsovercompletely:

*I speak as someone who still thinks we overpaid for Cutler.

**Note some of those tweets came from known motormouths. Deion Sanders?

*I might agree w/ that but he's still better than Orton or Rexy! The Bears haven't had a solid QB since McMahon who was no stud. Luckman is still leading! :wacko:

**When I start listening to Deion, put a bullet tween my eyes.

Cutler was hurting long before he was pulled.

MJD's comment deserves no answer. No class.

can you go back to where ever you came from. Surely Green bay has room for you there, with just over 100K people in that city.

its like nothing ever changes with you.Before it was your elitist attitude with UFC, though many of us have been fans of MMA for years and know you are full of crap. But it doesnt stop you, You are always trying to tell everyone how smart you are, yet anyone on this site who is from dallas knows what GAC is, know the scout I was referring to is Bryan Broaddus, or the Cowboys play in Arlington. And those who dont live here. simply dont care.

Its pretty sad most here who root against the packer today, were either Bears fans, or cant stand YOU.

Sgt. Ryan,

It's funny that you take shots on me and you're on your what... 6th name? Are you trying to get banned again, or are you just so bitter about Green Bay playing in Arlington? I didn't say anything in the post that you quoted that could be viewed as elitist.

You are a sad little man, and I'm not going to play into your game.

You can go ahead and send me an aim message or a PM threatening to come to my house again and blah blah blah...

And I thought you were supposed to stay off the main boards because of stuff like this.

Sgt. Ryan,

It's funny that you take shots on me and you're on your what... 6th name? Are you trying to get banned again, or are you just so bitter about Green Bay playing in Arlington? I didn't say anything in the post that you quoted that could be viewed as elitist.

You can go ahead and send me an aim message or a PM threatening to come to my house again and blah blah blah...

And I thought you were supposed to stay off the main boards because of stuff like this.

I take it they dont want you in Green Bay either. :wacko:

wonder how many GB fans here would love to remove you from their bandwagon. Real Packer fans deserve better.

Edited by Living the Dream

*I might agree w/ that but he's still better than Orton or Rexy! The Bears haven't had a solid QB since McMahon who was no stud. Luckman is still leading! :wacko:

**When I start listening to Deion, put a bullet tween my eyes.

Cutler was hurting long before he was pulled.

MJD's comment deserves no answer. No class.

Yep, deion is a joke. cutler is better than Orton and Rexy, and MJD thinks because he played hurt all season everyone else should too.

Urlacher was class today standing up for Cutler.

Yep, deion is a joke. cutler is better than Orton and Rexy, and MJD thinks because he played hurt all season everyone else should too.

Urlacher was class today standing up for Cutler.

Haven't seen that yet, but he knows that IS THE BEARS QB for quite awhile. And he should be.

Sgt. Ryan,

Don't take the bait. I've been guilty of it too, so I know. This guy is a complete fraud and is as classless as they come. The guy shouldn't be allowed to post here regardless of how many aliases he uses. There should be a way that the administrator's can remove this guy, permanently before he ruins this site for everyone.

Great win for Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers. Crown him! :wacko:

Edited by theprofessor

Don't take the bait. I've been guilty of it too, so I know. This guy is a complete fraud and is as classless as they come. The guy shouldn't be allowed to post here regardless of how many aliases he uses. There should be a way that the administrator's can remove this guy, permanently before he ruins this site for everyone.

Great win for Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers. Crown him! :wacko:

Before he was born there were no rainbows.

As a Bears fan I can't say much extremely disappointed with our effort for the most part. Cutler didn't play well early but he wasn't allowed to either I heard them saying that he keeps throwing off his back foot well there wasn't much he could do his linemen were standing right in front of him after they got blasted off the line of scrimmage.

The D played great in the 2nd half but the 1st half was really poor and unfortunately with the way the offense was playing as a whole they had to play great all game long. the toughest thing about this game is getting as close as we did after really playing badly this one will take along time to get over for me.

Congrats to the Packers you were the better team and deserved the win sadly enough i will probably cheer for you guys to win the super bowl such is my hate for the Steelers, but i won't be watching the game anyway might record it and get back to it in a few months right now I want nothing to do with the sport to be honest.

As for the Cutler injury with the beating he has copped i have to believe if he was pulled from the game by the staff he was injured, I hope it is nothing to serious unlike some other fools he has said he had no stability in the knee at all and it sounds like either a MCL strain or tear either way i is understandable he was out.

I got nothing else.

As a Bears fan I can't say much extremely disappointed with our effort for the most part. Cutler didn't play well early but he wasn't allowed to either I heard them saying that he keeps throwing off his back foot well there wasn't much he could do his linemen were standing right in front of him after they got blasted off the line of scrimmage.

The D played great in the 2nd half but the 1st half was really poor and unfortunately with the way the offense was playing as a whole they had to play great all game long. the toughest thing about this game is getting as close as we did after really playing badly this one will take along time to get over for me.

Congrats to the Packers you were the better team and deserved the win sadly enough i will probably cheer for you guys to win the super bowl such is my hate for the Steelers, but i won't be watching the game anyway might record it and get back to it in a few months right now I want nothing to do with the sport to be honest.

As for the Cutler injury with the beating he has copped i have to believe if he was pulled from the game by the staff he was injured, I hope it is nothing to serious unlike some other fools he has said he had no stability in the knee at all and it sounds like either a MCL strain or tear either way i is understandable he was out.

I got nothing else.

Yes you will!! Two weeks later you will be at your SB party of choice!! After today's debacle and a little time off you will be able to step back from the ledge and realize this is the last game of the season (AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OBV.)!!! After the fact you will be able to reassaess the situation and see that you have a great core and it can and will be good for a few years anyway!! Cheers my man!! :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Thanks man but no issues here really I just know that this Bears team is set up for the here and now not the future with Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers and Tillman all the nucleus of an aging defense the window of opportunity for this team is not big. Add to the fact that the Packers and Lions have done far better jobs with their draft picks and have much more talented younger teams which are really on the rise. I am worried this was the Bears last chance before the defense just gets to old to really help the team out. If Urlacher cna stay healthy aswell Briggs and Peppers then we have a chance to be a playoff team next year if not we are in massive trouble.

Thanks man but no issues here really I just know that this Bears team is set up for the here and now not the future with Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers and Tillman all the nucleus of an aging defense the window of opportunity for this team is not big. Add to the fact that the Packers and Lions have done far better jobs with their draft picks and have much more talented younger teams which are really on the rise. I am worried this was the Bears last chance before the defense just gets to old to really help the team out. If Urlacher cna stay healthy aswell Briggs and Peppers then we have a chance to be a playoff team next year if not we are in massive trouble.

And don't forget the Vikings too...

:wacko: