[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very hard decision to make.

tbimm

Very sorry to hear Tom, I know how much it meant to you to be out on your own> Hopefully this is just a temporary setback & you can come back with a vengeance.

I will revisit this in the near future but I am very skeptical about trying again in New Orleans. I have learned a lot about what it takes to run a business here and am not sure I am willing to jump through the hoops. Also as I stated in a previous post the crime is just starting to hit way too close to home. I am fairly certain that a relocation is in my future for many reasons.

:tup: You know you'd get my business over this way. :wacko:

It's not easy at all Tbimm. My BIL started his garage on his own last spring. Even with a large family tossing him bones from every sort of direction possible, he is just keeping his head above water. I mean he gets all sorts of FREE support from people like me that will help him out a few hours a day with simple crap like the phone and paperwork. I will ride and pick up people that are having their cars worked on etc. What I have seen is that it takes and extraordinary effort to make it work. I am not saying that you didn't have that. I am just saying that my BIL has a lot of support and he is only just barely making it.

Best wishes for better times soon.

This.

The comment about NO is right - my local independent car mechanic is backlogged well over two weeks. He's honest, competent and thorough, plus no-one wants to get ripped off by a dealership so they're willing to wait in line.

Not to be a debbie downer, but that is a no freakin duh statement right there. :wacko:

I held out hoping for the best. Not so much. Nobody can tell me I bailed that's for sure!

Now it is time to clear my plate and move on. Does that make any sense?