[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NHL All Star Game

SeductiveNun

Draft is tonight. Very interesting concept for this year, and I hope it works out well. As a fantasy hockey player and an NHL fan in general, I think it could be a lot of fun and open up a whole slew of possibilities for some interesting line pairings on Sunday.

It's like being back on the playground picking teams. I wonder if the guys picked last will get sh!t from the others?

Having the 2 guys go at the same time for the shooting accuracy has to Bettman's idea because it was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.

As to the format of the game with the draft, I thought it was call but takes a little bit of the "bragging" rights away compared to and East vs. West format. Team Lidstrom beat Team Staal, whoopdeflippingdo.

As to the format of the game with the draft, I thought it was call but takes a little bit of the "bragging" rights away compared to and East vs. West format. Team Lidstrom beat Team Staal, whoopdeflippingdo.

agree, as next year we'll have two new captains and opponents this year may be teammates next year.