[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl grub

Bier Meister

Wings, just use the Franks and butter it up, one batch i mix with some Cinnamon and / or brown sugar. Slow cooked but may ramp it up at the end for a more crispy texture.

Chili Cheese Dip

Lunch meat for sandwiches / subs.

We have a party with a bunch of friends at our place every year. We make a crab dip (mainly cheddar, cream cheese and crab) and, for the past two years, I've had pulled pork on the Egg. I've got 20 pounds of pork about to come off after smoking for about 18 hours.

2 pork tenderloins stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos wrapped in bacon grilled on the Big Green Egg.

We have a party with a bunch of friends at our place every year. We make a crab dip (mainly cheddar, cream cheese and crab) and, for the past two years, I've had pulled pork on the Egg. I've got 20 pounds of pork about to come off after smoking for about 18 hours.

:tears of joy:

We're going to a friend's home. I've had chili cooking all day and will bring that with us.

Went to a party at my friends house. He was pulling wings off the grill. Another friend was making these tasty lettuce wraps with Asian veggies, and the main course was a big pot of pozole.

Lemon bars and chocolate cupcakes around for dessert.

Brought most of the Crooked Line beers, which are about as delicious as it gets. Detour IPA, Cockeyed Cooper Barleywine, and Labyrinth Black Ale.

Many tasty bottles of vino got popped as well. Londer Pinot Noir and St Damien CdR (some special cuvee of sorts).

It was a great party. Just about 12 people or so, which made it festive without being a total scene and you could easily find a spot on one of the couches to catch the action.

I actually rode the 25 miles there on my bike and my wife drove over later with the brews and took me home. Great on a number of levels, got a little workout in, took advantage of a nice afternoon, and the, "who's driving home" debate was not going to happen because I was half-cocked by the time she got there.

Went to a Superbowl party where there is a chili cook off. I wasn't in a position to provide an entry but I did make the corn bread which was exceptionally well received.