[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball - SP Rankings

darin3

AL/NL-only or Mixed?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Say you're starting a fantasy baseball site, should you rank AL/NL only or Mixed? Or both?

• AL / NL rankings only
    • Mixed rankings only
    • Both AL / NL and Mixed rankings

Say you wanted to start a fantasy baseball site and wanted to rank SPs. Would you ONLY rank those SPs for those that play in league-specific formats? (AL-only, NL-only) Or would you also rank Mixed formats?

Thanks!

Depends on audience. If just starting I would go with mix but be able to do AL/NL if it is requested.

Say you wanted to start a fantasy baseball site and wanted to rank SPs. Would you ONLY rank those SPs for those that play in league-specific formats? (AL-only, NL-only) Or would you also rank Mixed formats?

Thanks!

I think that mixed is the way to go. I don;t see how the rankings would change with respect to the individual players within a position if, say, AL was dropped from the pool.

Overall rankings might get mixed up a bit because of a change in position availability, but not so much within the SP rankings, etc.