Sign in to follow this  
nuke'em ttg

Jimmy Johns

Gargantuan-everything plus peppers

love those peppers, lady that cut my hair 1/2 hr. ago said wow that smells good :wacko:

I will occasionally stop there for an Unwich (which features an iceberg lettuce wrap instead of a bun.)

Its not bad.

never been. DiBella's though, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm

California Club or something like that on the whole grain. Damn tasty.

#5 no onion.

MMMMMMMMMMMM They finally have some within driving distance. Now if they would just get one closer to home...

went to this Cup of Ghey place and had a hot roast beef with cukes.onion,BBQ sauce and horse radish, provalone.....awesome :wacko:

I'm not sure why, but I just don't like Jimmy Johns. I can eat Potbelly's Italian with everything on it everyday, though.

Edited by General Itals

just had some for the 1st time yesterday. #9, no mayo. fine sandwich....about the same as quiznos.

It's all about the bread to start with, then QUALITY ingredients to go inside. This IMO is what sets JJ's apart from others.

It's all about the bread to start with, then QUALITY ingredients to go inside. This IMO is what sets JJ's apart from others.

exactly, we had only acouple sub places and one knocked the other one off, once that happened their bread was hard,portions were smaller and prices went up.....Subway showed up and all of a sudden the bread got better....now JJ's is kickin ass. Remember when subway cut that stupid V out of the bun, give them credit for admiiin that was wrong

exactly, we had only acouple sub places and one knocked the other one off, once that happened their bread was hard,portions were smaller and prices went up.....Subway showed up and all of a sudden the bread got better....now JJ's is kickin ass. Remember when subway cut that stupid V out of the bun, give them credit for admiiin that was wrong

Back in high school, I worked at a pizza place that was right next door to a Subway. I went in there one day & some old guy was freaking out because they had changed the way that they cut the bread. It was hilarious.

I haven't been into a subway in prolly 15 years. First I've heard that they no longer cut the bread that way.

I will say I swiped a little bread knife from a subway when I was in college and I still have it today. Never had a knife that stayed that sharp for so long.

Back in high school, I worked at a pizza place that was right next door to a Subway. I went in there one day & some old guy was freaking out because they had changed the way that they cut the bread. It was hilarious.

:wacko:

i wonder how many people freaked about that or just rolled with the flow...i just figured they couldn't teach the help how ta do it right

#9 no tomato :wacko:

#9 no mayo, no cheese, add italian dressing - on wheat.

Just had this today in fact.

Sign in to follow this