[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video Games; What are you playing lately?

Tford

Been playing Rage, but struggling to really enjoy it like other games. Will likely either give up for good on it, or quit for a long time while I play other games. Usually if a game doesnt really pull me in from the beginning, I wont give it the time needed to do so. Too many good games out already that do that that I havent played. Even more coming out too.

Those of you wondering about Deus Ex: Human Revolution-

Get it. Open world sandbox game with lots to do and a great storyline. After finishing this game I was saddened to see it end. I will restart this game again with a new set of skills and to try to get it at 100% completion sometime soon after I finish RAGE and Arkham Asylum. I can honestly say that this game will appeal to everyone and all gamers style. Try it! Also a tip: The turrets are movable once you get a strength upgrade. lol. I found this out at a critical time by accident. Wish I had known sooner!

I was curious about this one. I think the original Deus Ex was the best PC game ever invented. The console versions have been dissappointing. I have high hopes for this one.

I've been playing Skies of Arcadia: Legends (GCN) again. That game is way too fun. Also, since two of my main gaming friends are studying abroad in Japan right now and both only have their Mac laptops with them, we've been playing a lot of Unreal Tournament 2004 and Starcraft (original, not 2). I'm also back playing Aion, and another friend just started playing Dragon Age: Origins and has been asking me a bunch of questions and making me want to play it again, so I might start that up again soon (probably not until I'm finished with Skies though).

Played some Battlefield 3 on the PS3 this weekend at a buddies house and it was pretty sweet. The multiplayer is supposed to be the big deal but even the single player was good (for the few hours I had it).

I've been debating whether to get it for my son on the PS3 or not. I already have it on the PC - fookin' amazing. MW3 gets released tonight and my son plays that too.

I've been debating whether to get it for my son on the PS3 or not. I already have it on the PC - fookin' amazing. MW3 gets released tonight and my son plays that too.

Taking my little brother in laws tonight at midnight to get a copy...I have to admit I am as excited as they are.

Batman: Arkham City (Adventure, strategy, beat 'em up) - Violence, adult themes and language, not kid friendly.

Graphics: 5 out of 5

Controls: 5 out of 5

Story: 4.5 out of 5

Replay value: 4 out of 5

Finished Batman: Arkham City over the weekend.

Really well done all the way around for Rocksteady. The story is amazing, even if you aren't a comic guy. The graphics and realism of the prison city immerses you into the game and really makes you feel the part you are playing. Arkham City improves on everything that Arkham Asylum did well. Stealth, puzzles, tactics etc.

I liked the Grand Theft Auto feel that you get from a city that has so much chaos going on. The battle system flows even better than before and you can use your gadgets mid-fight. One downside was that I found that so many supervillains were trying to be worked into the story that it seemed weak or almost superfluous. That said, it's a minor criticism at best.

Would recommend a buy as the side-missions and campaigns are more than enough to justify the price beyond an already incredible story.

Looks like I'll pick up MW3 this weekend and be playing on PS3. My PSN is Jckofalltrades

I've already got BF3 and am loving the multiplayer. just add me up if anyone on PS3 want to catch multiplayer games

awww, man. Doesn't anyone play Bf3 on the PC? I'm lonely. :wacko:

I finally buried Two Worlds 2 last night.

Overall a great game but I felt like Chapter 3 and the ending were really rushed and thrown together. The normally expansive world and quest bank became tight and constrained like they ran out of memory, or time. A little disappointing but I would recommend this game in a heartbeat to those who enjoy Ultima and Elder Scrolls games.

I haven't picked up Skyrim yet, although that's ok because I likely won't begin playing it right away.

Still deciding between Front Mission: Evolved, Rage and finishing Atelier Rorona for what's next.

Skyrim was just delivered. :wacko:

I've played Skyrim for 2 hours, I had no idea you can move objects..

You hold the X(PS3) or A(360) button to move an object around.

Is it easier to do than in Oblivion? I had a helluva time trying to decorate my houses in that realm.