[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC 128

piratesownninjas

One of the best cards from start to finish that I can remember. I'm bummed that Shogun wasn't close to 100% coming into the fight after taking a year off for surgery, but I'm not sure if it would have made any difference at all. I don't think Shoguns game matches up well with Jones. The guy is scary. I didn't think he'd be landing the spinning elbows or the other flashy stuff that he did to Shogun. Absolute domination.

I've learned to not ever say that so and so is unbeatable, because everyone's name is going to get called eventually, but I only see a few LHW's in the world that have what I believe to be the right skill set to take him on... I only see two guys.

Rampage Jackson who has great wrestling, TDD, strength and most importantly stays tight and in a shell while standing up and can explode with vicious power... The other guy is Dan Henderson, due to his elite wrestling game and his massive right hand.

After re-watching it the size and reach advantage tonight was something out of this world. It really looked as if Shogun was a child. A slow doughy child, but a child none the less.

One of the best cards from start to finish that I can remember. I'm bummed that Shogun wasn't close to 100% coming into the fight after taking a year off for surgery, but I'm not sure if it would have made any difference at all. I don't think Shoguns game matches up well with Jones. The guy is scary. I didn't think he'd be landing the spinning elbows or the other flashy stuff that he did to Shogun. Absolute domination.

I've learned to not ever say that so and so is unbeatable, because everyone's name is going to get called eventually, but I only see a few LHW's in the world that have what I believe to be the right skill set to take him on... I only see two guys.

Rampage Jackson who has great wrestling, TDD, strength and most importantly stays tight and in a shell while standing up and can explode with vicious power... The other guy is Dan Henderson, due to his elite wrestling game and his massive right hand.

After re-watching it the size and reach advantage tonight was something out of this world. It really looked as if Shogun was a child. A slow doughy child, but a child none the less.

I definitely expected it to be a more competitive fight. Jones is very focused and has some great tools to work with. During the fight when he was doing some of the "flashy" stuff, I was hoping he wouldn't get caught like Arlovski did against Fedor. Arlovski was working Fedor over pretty good on the feet and then went for a flying knee and Fedor caught him with a right hand for the knockout.

Jon Jones looked unbeatable, but hell, in the 205 class everyone who has gotten the title in the last two years has looked pretty solid only to lose the title at the first defense...go figure. I like Jones alot and hope he can stay on top for a while!