[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bin Laden - Dead

The Irish Doggy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure they aren't taking any middle-aged volunteers but thanks for the invite. Sorry if I offend you be demanding proof. I realize our government and military has ALWAYS been honest and forthcoming, but just for ships and giggles, lets see the corpse. Too much to ask? I think not.

Warning. Graphic photo. They are being released now only saw this one so far

Warning. Graphic photo. They are being released now only saw this one so far

Whew, that's a relief! There can be no doubt now. Thanks for posting!

In all seriousness, God bless our men and women in the armed forces. I would be absolutely stunned if the pictures arent released at some point just like they were with Saddams sons. Regardless, I believe he is dead and I am happy about it. :tup: Way to go navy seals and everyone involved in the operation :wacko:

Just heard about this. Didn't see Obama's speech, so I won't comment on it. Honestly I'm somewhat apathetic about this. I'm glad he got what was coming to him, but it is hard to get excited about it. I don't see it as really helping our cause, but at the same time I don't see it having a significant detrimental impact either.

What about the moral of the troops ? I dont know about you but it bothered the hell out of me knowing he ducked us for 9 years and with all of our intel and personel we couldnt nail this bastard. Justice has been served and :mrcliche: Better late than never

A quick burial at sea serves 2 purposes: 1) it complies with Muslim practices for quick burial; 2) it won't create a shrine somewhere.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a high ranking Muslim holy man (probably more than one) of some type on the ship to oversee the burial.

Beat me to it - was going to post exactly this. Parading pocs around would simply serve to inflame the radicals further.

FWIW, the Nuremberg criminals were all cremated and their ashes poured into an anonymous gutter to avoid creating shrines.

Just heard about this. Didn't see Obama's speech, so I won't comment on it. Honestly I'm somewhat apathetic about this. I'm glad he got what was coming to him, but it is hard to get excited about it. I don't see it as really helping our cause, but at the same time I don't see it having a significant detrimental impact either.

When I heard that this morning I thought it was strange. While I don't have any doubts personally, it does seem like a strange move. My first thought was how convenient, that there is no body for verification, but then I was thinking there were too many people involved, that if it was a hoax it would blow up. My second thought was that the SEALs got a little creative, and possibly desecrated his remains in some way, and that the burial at sea was a way to cover this up. While I doubt this happened, I think of the two scenarios it is the most plausible.

I feel pretty much the same. The consensus has been that he was already dead for a few years. Okay, so now it's confirmed. Cool. Can we get his family to repay us the billions we spent fighting these wars?

Oh, and does this mean al Qaida is dead too? :wacko:

I feel pretty much the same. The consensus has been that he was already dead for a few years. Okay, so now it's confirmed. Cool. Can we get his family to repay us the billions we spent fighting these wars?

Oh, and does this mean al Qaida is dead too? :wacko:

If you think of it...we should sue his Saudi Arabian parents for doing the crappiest parenting job since Fred and Wilma Hitler. It's not like they don't have the money and are getting even more with these oil prices. And all the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia. We should impose a terrorist tax on that two-faced stink of a country.

Oh, and cut off Pakistan aid as well. These little f'ers were hiding him out since day one probably.

I'm reserving my celebration for a few days on this. I'm neither saying I disbelieve the news or believe it at this point but as an individual from the MI ranks and with what I know and have seen in the past there is something that is off about this news - not necessarily that he is dead but something about this does not add up.

Gitmo Info :wacko:

9 years later? Are you a relative of Rumsfeld?

If you think of it...we should sue his Saudi Arabian parents for doing the crappiest parenting job since Fred and Wilma Hitler. It's not like they don't have the money and are getting even more with these oil prices. And all the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia. We should impose a terrorist tax on that two-faced stink of a country.

Oh, and cut off Pakistan aid as well. These little f'ers were hiding him out since day one probably.

15 of 19 were from Saudi. And Bin Laden's dad died decades ago. Who knows which of his 20-some wives actually bore Bin Laden?

I'm reserving my celebration for a few days on this. I'm neither saying I disbelieve the news or believe it at this point but as an individual from the MI ranks and with what I know and have seen in the past there is something that is off about this news - not necessarily that he is dead but something about this does not add up.

And so it begins.

God Bless our Troops and God Bless America.

Thank you Troops!

Thank you President Obama. It's the first thing you have done that I agree with. Well done Sir.

Thank you to all of our Military and Intelligence communities, past and present that allowed this justice to be served.

This is an American Victory, one that we should all celebrate, and leave it at that.

USA! :wacko:

15 of 19 were from Saudi. And Bin Laden's dad died decades ago. Who knows which of his 20-some wives actually bore Bin Laden?

The entire Middle East is such a cesspool of sperm and ovaries. Their gene pool is more twisted and convoluted than most conspiracy theories. It's the main reason the area should be nuked and never allowed to breed again.

Edited by TimC

I think the biggest problem I have with this news is that Pakistan on Heroic mode is notorious for trash mobs inside of the walled compound. But when you defeat Bin Laden on Heroic he has a 25% drop rate for an epic two-handed axe and he always dropped 2 epic gems and 1 frozen orb. That wasn't reported in the news. I bet the healer Needed on the Axe and the gems even though the gems were +5 to STR and Stam