[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bin Laden - Dead

The Irish Doggy

I would be absolutely stunned if we dont see the pictures within the next few days. maybe even today. I dont think the govt could possibly be that stupid not to be sure they show proof of this. They always end up showing it. They did it with Saddams sons. They did it with that other Iraq guy that beheaded Nick Berg and you will get it with Osama

Edited by whomper

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be absolutely stunned if we dont see the pictures within the next few days. maybe even today. I dont think the govt could possibly be that stupid not to be sure they show proof of this. They always end up showing it. They did it with Saddams sons. They did it with that other Iraq guy that beheaded Nick Berg and you will get it with Osama

Doesn't make any difference to the Rattass crowd. They will say they are fake anyway. People who disbelieve the moon landings are extremely unlikely to believe Bin Laden is really dead even if you dropped his corpse on their heads.

I have to admit that I'm one of those that would feel a whole lot better if I saw some actual evidence, rather than just hearing "we got him and he's buried at sea".

Pretty much my feelings as well.

Doesn't make any difference to the Rattass crowd. They will say they are fake anyway. People who disbelieve the moon landings are extremely unlikely to believe Bin Laden is really dead even if you dropped his corpse on their heads.

The Rattsass crowd? You mean people that don't take what people tell them at face value and prefer critical thought, evaluation, and actual proof to heresay?

So far all I know is that Obama says he is dead. Do you test drive a car before you buy it or do you just take the word of the seller? Because if so, I have a CLASSIC I would love to sell you. It is in great shape. Just send me the cashiers check. Trust me you will love it!

The Rattsass crowd? You mean people that don't take what people tell them at face value and prefer critical thought, evaluation, and actual proof to heresay?

So far all I know is that Obama says he is dead. Do you test drive a car before you buy it or do you just take the word of the seller? Because if so, I have a CLASSIC I would love to sell you. It is in great shape. Just send me the cashiers check. Trust me you will love it!

Are you guys going with the "Osama Bin Laden is still alive" or the "Obama took credit for his death after he died of natural causes" or "The Easter Bunny killed him" angle on this one? We're just trying to prep.

Do you feel you can trust the Navy Seals? I am pretty sure they would say something if Obama was making it up.

Do you feel you can trust the Navy Seals? I am pretty sure they would say something if Obama was making it up.

They don't think the Russkies wouldn't have piped up if we didn't really land on the moon....so I'm guessing they think the Navy Seals are just another arm of their Government propoganda machine.

ratsass, I like a lot of what you write, but there is a vast diffference between "Nin Laden is dead" and "I wont believe it until I get to personally perform an autopsy".

There is a difference between proof and an unreasonable burden of proof that spawns conspiracy theories.

Or to your analogy, do you test drive a car, or disassemble it to send every individual part to a forensics lab to verify it was built when they "say" it was built? :wacko:

Edited by bpwallace49

When the announced that Bin Laden was killed, the score of the Mets Phillies game was 1-1 in the 9th inning.

Get it? 9-11 This was obviously carefully orchestrated by the Bilderbergers to deflect attention from the fact that the crack team skilled investigators at the huddle were getting too close to the TRUTH about 9-11

[KeanuReeves} Whooaaa [KeanuReeves}

Clarity. Ursa says "my crowd" wouldn't believe he was dead if they dropped his head on us. I have said or inferred nothing of the sort. That was a pointless jab.

All I said is I WANT TO SEE THE BODY. If our government had shown a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon, I probably wouldn't have so many doubts about 911. Why would the government want to leavy ANY doubts about the death of Bin Laden by withholding proof of his death?

I don't distrust our men in uniform. Salt of the earth. But they are just following orders. I WANT TO SEE THE BODY. I am not saying he is not dead. I am not insinuating this is a conspiracy theory. I am not saying Obama isn't a national treasure for accomplishing what that buffoon Bush could never do.

I just want to see the corpse. Simple, and then over. No photos? No video? That only feeds the conspiracy machine. So lets see them and put it to bed. What in the hell is wrong with that?????????? :wacko:

How much are you asking?

How much are you asking?

Just send what you think it is worth. I trust everybody to do the right thing all the time. :wacko:

I'd be surprised if we got a shot of the body. If you don't believe he's dead I'm willing to bet the fallout from within Pakistan for our invasion will be all the proof we need, along with some bs retaliation. But propaganda wise I don't think we see the pics, in part because it isn't Saddam, it's a whole different angle.

Which dead body is in the trunk of that car?

Vince Foster and the guy that really shot Kennedy.

Let me do some quick translating for you folks

What has been reported:

"There are photographs of the body with a gunshot wound to the side of the head that shows an individual who is not unrecognizable as bin Laden, the official said. No decision has yet been made on whether to release the photographs and if so, when and how."

What that means:

As soon as their is a down tick in the media coverage of this event, the photos will be released. Given the sense of theater that Obama cultivated last night for the initial announcement, not a chance that they release all of the goodies in one shot. There will be a trickling out of details and then the photos over the coming 7 days or so. It's the politically astute thing to do to ensure that they get the most possible legs out of it.