[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

california huddlers

Bier Meister

do you guys want to start (or rejuvenate) a cali league?

edit:

interested:

bier

bc

slambo

trojanmojo (maybe)

montster

pope

boathacked

scp

rez

taz

deathpig

jojo (maybe)

al

chargerz

boltnlava

kp

atam

Edited by Bier Meister

yes, I'm game

btw, happy Bday :wacko:

There was the Faultline BOTH FFL, 2008 was its last year. Initially 11 of 12 owners were from Cali and the 12th was originally from here but transplanted to AZ. In its first year we had a live draft in Palm Springs, 9 out of 12 owners showed up.

yes, I'm game

btw, happy Bday :wacko:

There was the Faultline BOTH FFL, 2008 was its last year. Initially 11 of 12 owners were from Cali and the 12th was originally from here but transplanted to AZ. In its first year we had a live draft in Palm Springs, 9 out of 12 owners showed up.

I was talking to Bier about this league that helped bring about this post. In talking with him, hope is to get that live draft back if there is interest, and ideally keep it as a simple re-drafter initially.

Or, worst case have two live locales - one norcal, one socal and coordinate thru MFL or whatever

Edited by Big Country

I was talking to Bier about this league that helped bring about this post. In talking with him, hope is to get that live draft back if there is interest, and ideally keep it as a simple re-drafter initially.

Or, worst case have two live locales - one norcal, one socal and coordinate thru MFL or whatever

I'd be up for a live draft, but I'm not sure about going to SoCal (and I'm sure those down there probably don't want to come up there). Somewhere in the middle?

Potential to be a very fun league.

I'd be up for a live draft, but I'm not sure about going to SoCal (and I'm sure those down there probably don't want to come up there). Somewhere in the middle?

Potential to be a very fun league.

I drove from Hayward to Palm Springs. You can catch a ride with me. :lol: I'll drive pretty much anywhere in the state for a live BOTH draft :tup:

It was a fun weekend with a pre-draft night poker tournament to boot.

:wacko: paging Gopher, Alchico, kpholmes....

Feel free to resurrect Faultline for this purpose. :wacko:

I'd be interested. As an original member of the Faultline, I made the trip to Palm Springs and it was a Blast. Would be willing to host the live draft for everyone or the Norcal group.

12 without the 2 maybes....we have ourselves a league!

if there is more interest, we could do 2 leagues of 10....do 2 conferences (north/south) or something like that

Edited by Bier Meister