[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

california huddlers

Bier Meister

the more i think about it, the more i like the idea of 2 leagues combined somehow (ie: 2 drafts, but creating a schedule that includes all teams)...

north:

bier

al

kp

slambo

scp

montster

jojo

south:

bc

taz

chargers

boltnlava

pope

deathpig

rez

unsure:

trojan (south, but maybe)

boathacked

gopher (maybe)

Edited by Bier Meister

I don't think we have enough commitment for two "leagues" just yet. I think at least for now we focus on getting to 12-14 commitments, and if we can make divisions broken up by north/central/south or something similar great, if not then either all teams in one large grouping or random divisions would work.

Just my two cents.

the more i think about it, the more i like the idea of 2 leagues combined somehow (ie: 2 drafts, but creating a schedule that includes all teams)...

unsure:

rez (not sure where he falls)

If he hasn't moved he's in the Palm Springs area.

When the league began there were four divisions named after different faultlines. Because of league turnover and a couple of owners moving out of state, the league was consolidated into three divisons, NorCal, SoCal, & NoCal.

Looking forward to seeing the league revived, I always enjoyed it.

I :wacko: paging Gopher, Alchico, kpholmes....

Yeah, I was in Faultline for it's entire (3-4 year?) existence... But, always too busy (or, at least I had a conflict on that particular day/weekend) to make the live draft. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I've interviewed for several positions with my existing employer, over the past 2-3 weeks, that would take me (and my family) out of state, if I were offered (and accept) one of them. Could be Montana or Colorado, as well as a couple of possibilities in Oregon. So, at this point, I'd have to say I'm a longshot for this league, but you can put me at the bottom of the "reserve" list, just in case I stick around.

Regardless of what happens, Slambo, we need to get together at some point soon... It's silly that we live a mile away from each other, and have never met. :tup:

If he hasn't moved he's in the Palm Springs area.

When the league began there were four divisions named after different faultlines. Because of league turnover and a couple of owners moving out of state, the league was consolidated into three divisons, NorCal, SoCal, & NoCal.

Looking forward to seeing the league revived, I always enjoyed it.

Haven't moved. I'd be in Socal.

I don't think we have enough commitment for two "leagues" just yet. I think at least for now we focus on getting to 12-14 commitments, and if we can make divisions broken up by north/central/south or something similar great, if not then either all teams in one large grouping or random divisions would work.

Just my two cents.

could do all afc or all nfc....... or one of each

Yeah, I was in Faultline for it's entire (3-4 year?) existence... But, always too busy (or, at least I had a conflict on that particular day/weekend) to make the live draft. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I've interviewed for several positions with my existing employer, over the past 2-3 weeks, that would take me (and my family) out of state, if I were offered (and accept) one of them. Could be Montana or Colorado, as well as a couple of possibilities in Oregon. So, at this point, I'd have to say I'm a longshot for this league, but you can put me at the bottom of the "reserve" list, just in case I stick around.

Regardless of what happens, Slambo, we need to get together at some point soon... It's silly that we live a mile away from each other, and have never met. :wacko:

Include me in that group, I'm not far away either :tup:

Normally, I'd be very interested, but currently I am unemployed and devoting all time & energy to the job search. I'll update here if/when situation changes.

good luck controller. i am about to move back out next week and just starting the hunt.

• 1 month later...
still interested but not 100% I can swing it money is a little tight with the new little one and business has slowed down a bit :wacko:

we'll figure something out... btw- heading to sonoma tomorrow