[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guy Fieri

nuke'em ttg

Won tickets to his last show in Seattle. Great time actually. He is a showman and knows how to cook and captivate a crowd. Travels with all his buddies from his home cooking show. The Meet-n-Greet was off the hook, he is very approachable and would be a blast to sit down and enjoy "Grub and Grog" with. Plus he's a hugh Raider fan and I was wearing a Otto jersey that he recognized from hundreds of feet away during the show. Love the Guy.

At first I thought he was just a a no-talent blowhard with ghey hair.. but the more I see of him, the more I like him. I'm sure he'd be great to have over with the guys for a BBQ, some beers and poker night or somethin'. :wacko:

Went to his original restaurant, Johnny Garlic's in Santa Rosa quite a bit way before he was famous. Good grub there, they picked fresh herbs from an herb garden around the restaurant.

I like a lot of the recipes he does, usually simple enough to do, but lots of flavor.

At first I thought he was just a a no-talent blowhard with ghey hair.. but the more I see of him, the more I like him. I'm sure he'd be great to have over with the guys for a BBQ, some beers and poker night or somethin'. :wacko:

He grew on me too but Im not sure if it's all him or the fact that a bunch of the food network hosts are out and out bad except for Alton Brown.

He grew on me too but Im not sure if it's all him or the fact that a bunch of the food network hosts are out and out bad except for Alton Brown.

what cracks me up is there experts,judges, hosts are stuffy and suck...Guy and that Italian chick of course keep me watchin and have an interest in cookin, :wacko: i just said what you just said - the :tup::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That was a unique show, didn't know what to expect.

Loud thumpin tunes throughout the whole show, stories about his life, he only cooked 2 things and was entertaining for 2-1/2 hours. It was also being filmed for a food network special coming up so the crowd was easy ta fire up. He talked amout kids just havin junk food and know clue what good food is unless they're exposed to it so cook with yer kid on sunday and show them good stuff and how ta make it. Dude was totally in his element, he's got "it"

:wacko: