[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Finals

Brent

if Im dallas, I put my studs in right then and break this game open while wade is out. They may come to regret not having a sense of urgency right there. Chalmers is a baller. I have no idea why he doesnt start. By far their best PG.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel pretty good at half. The Heat look tired and down. Well... Other than Chalmers. The super intense D that the Heat play may be showing the effect it has on it's players. Hopefully.

I'd like to see Dirk take the open shot more. And for god sakes, pay attention to Chalmers.

I feel pretty good at half. The Heat look tired and down. Well... Other than Chalmers. The super intense D that the Heat play may be showing the effect it has on it's players. Hopefully.

I'd like to see Dirk take the open shot more. And for god sakes, pay attention to Chalmers.

Chalmers needs huge attention when he comes in.

They have 4 team fouls, get the ball to dirk, and let them foul him. No D what so ever. Dallas cant play with a lead. If they lose tonight, they dont deserve a title. Wade missed half this game, and coaching should have played their studs longer and blew them out, not rest them more, and keep the game close until wade returns. This is coaching tonight.

Jet is a straight-up assassin. :wacko:

He has really stepped it up these last 2 games.

Lebron had a triple double, but he still disappeared in the 4th. and tonight I dont remember any of those steal dunks at the other end tonight. And where was Bosh tonight.

Great win.

I watched the last 5 minutes. Dallas was so poised and just lethal down the stretch even though Dirk took about 11 steps on that dunk :wacko:

The flopping in this series in incredible. James is the number one offender followed by Wade.

Lebron may have brought his talents to south beach, but he left his heart in Cleveland. I don't recall a so called Superstar ever doing a disappearing act like this outside of the world of magic.

Hey Ref's, Lebron James can so charge. Feel free to go ahead and call it. Hint: Just because the defender is a white guy and Lebron is a star does not negate the rules. Look it up.

I know the NBA has let offensive stars jump into defenders for some time now to create contact and a foul. I did not know that they were allowed to swing their arms, with the ball, when their arms are below their waists, into the stationary defender, drop the ball, flail their arms as they come up empty handed, and call that a foul and one committed in the act of shooting. Nowitzki is deadly under this scenario.

More Barea and less Kidd.

This David Miller is showing me something.

Terry has put up, so he doesn't have to shut up.

Wade has shown some real heart in this series.

A homeless man asked LeBron for a dollar. He gave him 75 cents because he doesn't have a fourth quarter.

:wacko:

You can see it in his eyes, he has absolutely no killer instinct. They keep talking about it on TV, and particularly Charles Barkley; he is by no means anywhere close to "The Next Jordan". As much as I hate him, that would have to be Kobe Bryant. He at least has that killer instinct. LeDiva is starting to look like a chump. Great for you, LeBrainless, you got a triple-double. So did Doughboy Cube in the pickup game.

It's nice to have an Evil Empire to root against. Unfortunately for D-Wade, who I kind of have always liked, he's now part of it.

If you had to bet your life savings on the series right now, who would you pick?

Miami. My original prediction was Miami in 7, and I see no reason to change it now. Huge Mavs fan. But Miami cant play this bad at home, can they?

Miami. My original prediction was Miami in 7, and I see no reason to change it now. Huge Mavs fan. But Miami cant play this bad at home, can they?

I generally think Colin Cowherd is a blowhard, but from time to time I'll pop his show on when I can't get Dan Patrick's show.

Today, Cowherd was talking about the games where Miami had more than 2 days rest and the games with just 2. They are decidedly better on defense when they get the extra day's rest.

If the series goes with this theory, Miami will win Sunday and lose in Game 7.

I certainly see them winning Sunday. As for Game 7, I have a hard time seeing Dwayne Wade (and that other guy) losing at home in a Game 7 for the championship.

With that said, I think Game 7 will be yet another barnburner (I think Game 6 might be a bit of a blowout ... 10+ points). I'm actually rooting for the Heat to take care of business Sunday so I can go out with friends on Tuesday night :tup::wacko:

More Barea and less Kidd.

This David Miller is showing me something.

Terry has put up, so he doesn't have to shut up.

Wade has shown some real heart in this series.

No. You don't change things when they're working. Barea has no defense. Kidd does. Leave the minutes and the rotation the same.

David Miller?

I like the Mavs to close this out tonight. Originally, I said Mavs in 7, but I like thier odds to close this out tonight. I think Dirk and Terry want it really bad and Chandler could be the x-factor tonight. It will be close, but the Mavs have proven that they are the best road team for the entire playoffs. No problem in LA, no problem in OKC, tonight's the night in Miami. GO MAVS!

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

I bet you said the same thing about Kobe and LA and Durant and OKC? :wacko:

After the meltdown in Portland, I didnt see them winning that series.

Ive been holding back expectations since then, and wont breath easy about this series until Dirk is holding those 2 trophies.