[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Finals

Brent

Big difference between a hockey fan and a stars fan. I can name Stars players, but not players on other teams. And really, since Tom Hicks has run this organization in the ground and run off Modano, I didnt even pay as much attention to them this yr. But still watched them play.

It's only getting worse. The guy he just let go was the reason Dallas was even in contention for the final playoff spot. Hicks Sports Group has to go.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was offended at the flopping james and Wade did during th eseries. I was particularly offended since in addirtion to blantant flopping on defense to draw calls, and being rewarded with those calls, they also get star treatment when on offense and themselves constantly charge and get away with it and get phantom calls anytime they throw up an awkward shot.

It ruins basketball for me when stars, getting star treatment calls, whine for even more star treatment. I hope the NBA institutes some anit-flopping penalty and it comes to be known as the Lebron James rule. It would be a fitting legacy.

I was offended at the flopping james and Wade did during th eseries. I was particularly offended since in addirtion to blantant flopping on defense to draw calls, and being rewarded with those calls, they also get star treatment when on offense and themselves constantly charge and get away with it and get phantom calls anytime they throw up an awkward shot.

It ruins basketball for me when stars, getting star treatment calls, whine for even more star treatment. I hope the NBA institutes some anit-flopping penalty and it comes to be known as the Lebron James rule. It would be a fitting legacy.

LeBron's got a message for you haters:

“At the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail – at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today …

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

So all you losers who aren't multimillionaire NBA stars will always be loser non-NBA stars, and you all just have to live with the knowledge of being a non-winning loser and you should just kill yourselves. :wacko:

Not sure what game you were watching or how many wine coolers you may have had, but last night, LeBron was most certainly not getting the calls that he and other "stars" sometimes appear to get.

Not sure what game you were watching or how many wine coolers you may have had, but last night, LeBron was most certainly not getting the calls that he and other "stars" sometimes appear to get.

Not sure how you interpret the word "series" to be just one game from last night, nor how you determine that you wish to attempt to denigrate my post by implying that I was drunk on some metrosexual drink, but I will give your comment the consideration it merits. Perhaps my typo of 'th eseries" threw you off.

Not sure how you interpret the word "series" to be just one game from last night, nor how you determine that you wish to attempt to denigrate my post by implying that I was drunk on some metrosexual drink, but I will give your comment the consideration it merits. Perhaps my typo of 'th eseries" threw you off.

He wasn't really getting the star calls in th eseries either; and was capped off and most evident by the final game.

He wasn't really getting the star calls in th eseries either; and was capped off and most evident by the final game.

well you know, you have to be aggressive and actually try to create shots for yourself in order to get calls. tough to get calls when all you're trying to do out there is hide.

I love bringing this one back up. It seems like you had quite a bit of interest in hockey when the Stars didn't suck balls, which was in 2006, not 1999. It's OK to ba a bandwagon fan as long as you don't try and deny it. :tup:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2054078

:wacko:

Don't be silly, the person in that other thread was Sgt. Ryan. As you can clearly see, the gentleman in this thread is Brent. There's absolutely no way that they can be the same person and you should apologize for holding Brent accountable for what that other dude said.

So all you losers who aren't multimillionaire NBA stars will always be loser non-NBA stars, and you all just have to live with the knowledge of being a non-winning loser and you should just kill yourselves. :wacko:

And he wonders why the country wants him to fail.

Edited by Brent

Lebron may have millions more in his bank account, be all over posters world wide and be a star athlete, but I've got some stuff on him as well...

Lebron has 100s of millions. Pon has thousands. Win Lebron

Lebron's mom slept with Delonte West. Win PON

Lebron's fiance slept with Rashard Lewis. Win PON

Lebron has a receding hairline that he tries to hide with his headband. PON has no need for a head band selling booze, but if he did wear one, it wouldn't be to hide his hairline. It's 100% full.

In short, suck it Lebron.

Lebron may have millions more in his bank account, be all over posters world wide and be a star athlete, but I've got some stuff on him as well...

Lebron has 100s of millions. Pon has thousands. Win Lebron

Lebron's mom slept with Delonte West. Win PON

Lebron's fiance slept with Rashard Lewis. Win PON

Lebron has a receding hairline that he tries to hide with his headband. PON has no need for a head band selling booze, but if he did wear one, it wouldn't be to hide his hairline. It's 100% full.

In short, suck it Lebron.

:wacko:

LeBron is also quite stupid.

Lots of good Lebron jokes flying around this week.

Have you heard about lebron's new phone?

Its called the iQuit, but its always set on vibrate because it comes with no ring.

Why didn't Lebron go to college?

Because he couldn't handle the Finals.

Edited by myhousekey

LeBron just announced that he is taking his talents to the NHL next season since they only have three periods.

LeBron will never change a buck for you since he never has the fourth quarter.

Don't be silly, the person in that other thread was Sgt. Ryan. As you can clearly see, the gentleman in this thread is Brent. There's absolutely no way that they can be the same person and you should apologize for holding Brent accountable for what that other dude said.

:wacko::tup: