[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Winnipeg Jets

archiebonker

How many of you heard what happen in Winnipeg lately. The Atlanta thrashers were bought and moved to Winnipeg. Bettman , the ass he is. Hates Canada and only allowed a team to move there because they was no other option. Even while people were partying in the streets. He pissed in every ones corn flakes but TELLING all the fans that they had to sell 13000 season tickets. Even though they can't get fans to watch hockey in the south. And for a city of 700 000, they did it and shoved it back in Bettmans face.

They didn't just buy 13000 season tickets. No, they bought all the season tickets in 17 min's along with 52 Boxes. And if you think that was good. Each ticket costed $3000 - $6000 with a 5 year commitment and a $1000 down payment. Even all the boxes got sold, at ($125K - $280K and a 10 year commitment). This little city showed the world how passionate hockey is in Canada, and well.... how loyal fans are in Winnipeg. Heres to you people in the PEG..... Congrads.

congrats to the loyal Jets fans, very impressive in your face effort to Mr. Bettman and the NHL board of governers that must approve the sale. It also sounds like with re-alignment next year most of the old Smythe Division is back, Edmonton,Calgary, Vancouver and Winnipeg.

congrats to the loyal Jets fans, very impressive in your face effort to Mr. Bettman and the NHL board of governers that must approve the sale. It also sounds like with re-alignment next year most of the old Smythe Division is back, Edmonton,Calgary, Vancouver and Winnipeg.

Congrats to Winnipeg as well. During the Last Chance bonspiel in my hometown, I usually run into a few curlers from Winnipeg, and I usually make it a point to wear my Jets jersey during the spiel as well. I'm looking forward to realignment after this season, with the hopes that the Wild get moved into the old Norris with Detroit, St. Louis, and Chicago. Of course, Toronto would stay in the east so the entire division wouldn't be assembled, but the rivalries would be back in place with the other 3.