[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stay Classy Pit Bulls

alexgaddis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there is a musical act or person calling itself Pitbull. I became aware of this in passing, so I have no idea what type of music the Pitbull puts out. I could Google it, but, meh. Whatever it is I hate it.

I can not remember what sporting event it was that I was watching, but he made an appearance with, I think it was, Enrique Iglesias in some crappy ass halftime show.

Disclaimer - View with caution, there is a lot of ghey in this video. It is at Cowboys Stadium, afterall.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Apparently there is a musical act or person calling itself Pitbull. I became aware of this in passing, so I have no idea what type of music the Pitbull puts out. I could Google it, but, meh. Whatever it is I hate it.

I believe he is a Cuban rapper (you might have to ask Joe). He has a Dr. Pepper commercial and several songs that get played on top 20 radio stations. That being said, he personally isn't very talented but some of his songs are catchy.

I believe he is a Cuban rapper (you might have to ask Joe). He has a Dr. Pepper commercial and several songs that get played on top 20 radio stations. That being said, he personally isn't very talented but some of his songs are catchy.

YouTubed him, made it 5 seconds before I had to shut it down. That's not for me.

YouTubed him, made it 5 seconds before I had to shut it down. That's not for me.

It may not be for you, but them younger bitches dig that sh!t.

A Marietta man laughed and did nothing as his pit bull attacked a woman, according to police.

Cobb County Sheriff's Office Jason Robert Tucker, of Marietta, was charged with reckless conduct for allegedly laughing as his dog attacked a woman.

Jason Robert Tucker, 35, was arrested after the incident Wednesday and charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct, according to the arrest warrant obtained by the AJC. On Monday afternoon, Tucker remained in the Cobb County jail where he was being held on $25,000 bond, according to booking records.

The dog attacked the victim in Tucker's Franklin Road apartment, according to police. Police did not say how the man and woman are related.

The victim told police the dog attacked her for about 10 minutes, leaving her with numerous bite wounds on her arms, hands and right ankle, according to police. Tucker watched the attack, police said.

• 5 months later...

Isn't it time to make the breeding and sale of these dogs illegal?

I'm sure that some of you will throw out the trite nanny state complaint, but I can't thing of a good reason not to. I don't give two sh*ts about people who "love" those breeds. Find another one you like or get a cat.

Yes. For example, the highest state court in Maryland recently ruled that pitbulls are "Inherently Dangerous." (For all you non-law talking types, that means the owners are strictly liable for the dog's actions - there are no excuses or legal defenses).

Seems rational. Last year pitbulls only made up 5% of the US dog population yet accounted for 71% of all dog bite fatalities. If you want to own one of these "animals" you should be totally and completely responsible for any damage the dog causes no matter what.

• 1 month later...

(CBS/AP) PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - Attacking pit bulls trying to get to a stray kitten hiding in the engine compartment of a Southern California minivan flattened the vehicle's tire and chewed away big chunks of the fender and bumper.

Four pit bull terriers had chased the kitten into the Dodge minivan engine compartment.

The vehicle's owner changed the tire on Monday and drove 25 miles from Banning to Palm Springs before he discovered the 7-week-old kitten, which had moved into a hollow part of the front bumper.

The Desert Sun of Palm Springs reports an animal control officer freed the kitten following a 40-minute process that involved removing the bumper.

The kitten is OK and available for adoption at the Palm Springs Animal Shelter.

Named "Fender Lynx" after where she was located and for her ear tips, the animal was described as an American short-haired tabby, CBS affiliate KPSP Palm Springs reported.

Picture of van

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57498486/pit-bulls-maul-calif-minivan-chasing-kitten/?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.11

Edited by SEC=UGA