[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:shakeshead:

nuke'em ttg

WASHINGTON -- The farmer picking apples in the outskirts of Kabul must pay the Taliban $33 to ship out each truckload of fruit. The governor sends in armed men to chase workers off job sites if the official bribes aren't paid. Poor neighborhoods never get their U.N.-provided wheat, long since sold on the black market.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/06/25/wh.../#ixzz1QJIWxl5M

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

Come home fellas it's a lost cause.

that friggin dump over there is just one big trap, lets get brack to tacos in not out, one more American life lost is a waste. I praise the Troops for doin their job but what have we accomplished. Just give me a nugget of info that's good :wacko:

WASHINGTON -- The farmer picking apples in the outskirts of Kabul must pay the Taliban $33 to ship out each truckload of fruit. The governor sends in armed men to chase workers off job sites if the official bribes aren't paid. Poor neighborhoods never get their U.N.-provided wheat, long since sold on the black market.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/06/25/wh.../#ixzz1QJIWxl5M

Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

Come home fellas it's a lost cause.

Corruption is rampant there, what a surprise. Next thing you'll be telling me Charlie Manson is a little off his nut.

Bush has said/thought his share of dumb things, but thinking he could create a stable democracy there or Iraq is by far the dumbest (along with anyone else who thought so, he wasn't the only one). I loved the idea of taking the fight to their turf, but this whole thing has been horribly managed and a hideous waste of time, money, and most of all lives. Cut the fn cord and get everybody home and let those loons - who near as I can tell have been loons their entire existance - blow the $%# out of each other.

Corruption is rampant there, what a surprise. Next thing you'll be telling me Charlie Manson is a little off his nut.

Bush has said/thought his share of dumb things, but thinking he could create a stable democracy there or Iraq is by far the dumbest (along with anyone else who thought so, he wasn't the only one). I loved the idea of taking the fight to their turf, but this whole thing has been horribly managed and a hideous waste of time, money, and most of all lives. Cut the fn cord and get everybody home and let those loons - who near as I can tell have been loons their entire existance - blow the $%# out of each other.

that's what i'm thinkin, HOPEFULLY the political dicks have learned something, but i doubt it. We can't change tribes or clans or religions but the good news BeeR, is that if you wanna marry a guy you've got the green light....now that's progress and exactly what our forefathers planned for America :wacko: "i wanna be a dental floss tycoon"