[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Casey Anthony Trial

matt770

Anyone watching? Beats any courtroom drama I've ever seen. Today's testimony is riveting.

She's obviously guilty as sin, but the defense is throwing everything includng the kitchen sink out there to create doubt. If there was not a history of complete jury idiocy in this country, this might be less interesting...but I could see her getting off just for that reason.

God bless these grandparents...losing a granddaughter, now having to endure scumbag Baez. Though I have to give him his due, he's doing his best to turn chicken sh*t into chicken salad.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That her lawyers tried to get her found incompetent a few days ago is all you need to know. There is throwing people under the bus and then there is Casey Anthony. She is a classic psychopath to me - no shred of conscience. None. Almost not even human by that.

That her lawyers tried to get her found incompetent a few days ago is all you need to know. There is throwing people under the bus and then there is Casey Anthony. She is a classic psychopath to me - no shred of conscience. None. Almost not even human by that.

100% psychopath. The molestation stuff is such crap, and to put her dad through that in addition to killing the man's granddaughter...I wish they could give her the firing squad, revive her, and then give it to her again.

People actually watch stuff like this? Hell, I didn't even know it was televised. I saw an article about this case a few weeks ago - it disgusted me and I have no desire to know anything more.

Guess I've always found this kind of stuff fascinating...human behavior, whether witnesses are lying, their motivations, the manipulations of the psychopath, the lawyers' strategies...I'll watch this over any TV drama you could name.

100% psychopath. The molestation stuff is such crap, and to put her dad through that in addition to killing the man's granddaughter...I wish they could give her the firing squad, revive her, and then give it to her again.

Let's reserve judgement to the resident professionals.... paging Unta...

Let's reserve judgement to the resident professionals.... paging Unta...

to be honest, I haven't followed the trial at all. However, I think psychopath may be a bit strong. It's really rare to come across a true "psychopath" It's scary when you do.

She's obviously guilty as sin, but the defense is throwing everything includng the kitchen sink out there to create doubt. If there was not a history of complete jury idiocy in this country, this might be less interesting...but I could see her getting off just for that reason.

I hope I'm wrong, but I agree with you. I think the jury will let her off.

There's no way this chick gets off. It's just too obvious that she did it. Baez is one of the worst defense attorneys there is. Her only chance is an appeal after the guilty verdict to claim incompetent counsel. Baez opening statement did him in. There's not a shred of evidence that Casey's Dad molested her or that Caylee drowned accidently. He's an ex-cop .... if his granddaughter would have accidently drowned he would have never tried to cover it up because his daughter would never have received any jail time for an accidental drowning. This chicks guilty as he!! and I hope she rots there.

Baez has made some compelling arguments that lead me to believe that she did not commit the crime.

The meter reader did it.

Baez is one of the worst defense attorneys there is.

Um yeah. Really shat the bed yesterday too. He's been trying to paint Grandpa as a monster and only succeeded in making him more sympathetic in the process, and got him to mention he USED TO think his daughter was innocent. Nice going.

If I'm on that jury, two things have already made my mind up: 1. Searches for chloroform on the family computer. 2. Partying after your kid is missing and not reporting it for 30 days. The lies about the nanny, her own dad being adamant about her car smelling like death, just icing on the cake.

I really want to see the bitch testify. If I were her lawyer I'd chain her to her seat and put a muzzle on her, but these morans may feel like they have nothing to lose after how they bungled their defense thus far.

Um yeah. Really shat the bed yesterday too. He's been trying to paint Grandpa as a monster and only succeeded in making him more sympathetic in the process, and got him to mention he USED TO think his daughter was innocent. Nice going.

If I'm on that jury, two things have already made my mind up: 1. Searches for chloroform on the family computer. 2. Partying after your kid is missing and not reporting it for 30 days. The lies about the nanny, her own dad being adamant about her car smelling like death, just icing on the cake.

I really want to see the bitch testify. If I were her lawyer I'd chain her to her seat and put a muzzle on her, but these morans may feel like they have nothing to lose after how they bungled their defense thus far.

I think the mom testified she had searched for chloroform and further stated that the computer they searched was accessed by other family members and friends of the family.

I think the mom testified she had searched for chloroform and further stated that the computer they searched was accessed by other family members and friends of the family.

If anyone believes that, I've got this awesome Rolex I'm looking to unload.

If anyone believes that, I've got this awesome Rolex I'm looking to unload.

Is it one of those shiny purple one's? I was talking to a dude down town the other day, he had one he got from when his grandma passed and was trying to sell it so he could get money for this orphan girl's rectal transplant. I didn't have 6K on me or I would have bought it. If you have the shiny purple one I can give you about $4,500 for it.

Is it one of those shiny purple one's? I was talking to a dude down town the other day, he had one he got from when his grandma passed and was trying to sell it so he could get money for this orphan girl's rectal transplant. I didn't have 6K on me or I would have bought it. If you have the shiny purple one I can give you about $4,500 for it.

It's 100% solid 24K gold. "Rolex" is misspelled though.

She is certifiable. From everything I've seen and read this girl can change her emotions to fix the situation. Further, any human being - a mother no less - that can murder someone - her child no less - and then party like nothing is wrong clearly shows that she lacks proper emotional stability. She is a psychotic sociopath.

Maybe we should promote the wedding of the century and do a celebrity wedding show about Casey and Scott Peterson getting married. We'd make billions.