[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Casey Anthony Trial

matt770

It's 100% solid 24K gold. "Rolex" is misspelled though.

Damn, I wanted the shiny purple one.

I have a 24carat solid gold one, can't wear it. It is too heavy and the metal is too soft, the band breaks very often due to the sheer weight of the thing.

Edited by SEC=UGA

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I think:

She's crazy.

She killed her kid.

She's cute, if she wasn't a killer.

She'll get off.

She is crazy.

She definitely killed her kid.

She's cute...especially for a killer.

She'll be found guilty but won't get the death penalty.

She is crazy.

She's cute...especially for a killer.

She'll be found guilty but won't get the death penalty.

She is crazy.

She's cute, but she's the type who calls and texts 80,000 times per day after you dump her and then keys your car.

She'll be found guilty of first degree murder and will fry. (Wishful thinking on my part)

She is crazy.

She's cute, but she's the type who calls and texts 80,000 times per day after you dump her and then keys your car.

She'll be found guilty of first degree murder and will fry. (Wishful thinking on my part)

They dont fry in FL anymore. Only injection.

She will certainly be convicted IMO, but life in prison is what she will likely get. Its a shame too. Someone like that doesnt deserve a day in prison. They deserve life under the dirt.

She will certainly be convicted IMO, but life in prison is what she will likely get. Its a shame too. Someone like that doesnt deserve a day in prison. They deserve life under the dirt.

I'm on the fence about giving people like her the death penalty. On the one hand, I believe that people who can be shown without a doubt to have committed a heinous murder should reap what they sow, but a lifetime in prison, where inmates usually do not take to kindly to those who commit acts of violence against children, might be an even more appropriate fate.... Especially after she spent her time hanging out at bars while the police looked for her missing daughter, it seems like perfect poetic justice for her to spend the rest of her life in a hell-hole, denied of the freedom she so sickly abused, and being left with nothing but a constant reminder of the lives she destroyed.

BTW, though I tend to agree with Brent that cases like this are really none of our business, and only causes more burden for the victim's families, but watching the trial itself is quite interesting if you're into that sort of thing. It's supposed to start back at 1:30 PM ET, with Casey set to state whether she will testify or not. There's a live stream on CNN.com (the link is on this page to watch live).

Edited by delusions of granduer

I'm on the fence about giving people like her the death penalty. On the one hand, I believe that people who can be shown without a doubt to have committed a heinous murder should reap what they sow, but a lifetime in prison, where inmates usually do not take to kindly to those who commit acts of violence against children, might be an even more appropriate fate.... Especially after she spent her time hanging out at bars while the police looked for her missing daughter, it seems like perfect poetic justice for her to spend the rest of her life in a hell-hole, denied of the freedom she so sickly abused, and being left with nothing but a constant reminder of the lives she destroyed.

BTW, though I tend to agree with Brent that cases like this are really none of our business, and only causes more burden for the victim's families, but watching the trial itself is quite interesting if you're into that sort of thing. It's supposed to start back at 1:30 PM ET, with Casey set to state whether she will testify or not. There's a live stream on CNN.com (the link is on this page to watch live).

I agree for the most part in regards to being proven you did something with ZERO doubt. However, like you said, she resumed her life as if nothing happened. That itself is a damn shame. Truth is, that whole family is kind of fu(k3d up. Not sure what would be the right thing here, but I certainly wouldnt be upset if they gave her the death penalty.

This crap plays all day long on the TVs in my office lobby. How about some real news for a change? Considering it's pretty much free programming I understand why networks are pushing it as hard as they can but come on people, there are crazies everywhere doing crazy things. Why is it even on tv? Watching even a minute of it makes me feel like a handicapped lemming.

you only need 1

They'd have them continue to deliberate in that case. Especially after only 1 day of deliberations.