[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Casey Anthony Trial

matt770

Last point I want to make, at the risk of beating this to death...I've been shaking my head watching all the protesters at the courthouse, people mourning at the site where the body was found like they knew these people...at times like these the nutbags come out of the woodwork...but, one woman has a brilliant idea that I hope comes to fruition. She calls it Caylee's Law, and it would make it a felony to fail to report a missing child in a timely manner. She's got an online petition going and I'm sure she'll get over a million signatures now that it was on TV.

Obviously I believe there was no justice in this case, but that law getting passed would be one good thing to come out of this horrific story.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last point I want to make, at the risk of beating this to death...I've been shaking my head watching all the protesters at the courthouse, people mourning at the site where the body was found like they knew these people...at times like these the nutbags come out of the woodwork...but, one woman has a brilliant idea that I hope comes to fruition. She calls it Caylee's Law, and it would make it a felony to fail to report a missing child in a timely manner. She's got an online petition going and I'm sure she'll get over a million signatures now that it was on TV.

Obviously I believe there was no justice in this case, but that law getting passed would be one good thing to come out of this horrific story.

A really good idea! :wacko:

How great do you think the BJ that Casey gives Anthony Baez will be? :wacko:

Its going to be tough for her to carry the load

Here's her address and phone number: http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Casey%20ant...11077&sst=1

wow. that site is nuts :wacko: It tells all sorts of info about you and even shows a picture of your house. and btw. in the pic I could see my wife banging the mailman

wow. that site is nuts :wacko: It tells all sorts of info about you and even shows a picture of your house. and btw. in the pic I could see my wife banging the mailman

It's better than seeing TimC's Corvette in your driveway in a google earth photo. :tup:

Wow...watched Today on DVR with the male alternate juror, and now Primetime with juror #3. The level of stupidity is just staggering.

If I'm ever accused of a serious crime, I'm spending 90% of the budget on jury consultants. There is obviously a science to choosing 12 perfect idiots, and I tip my cap to whoever picked these brilliant specimens.

Basically what they are saying is the prosecution failed to show motive and cause of death...when questioned about the tattoo, the partying, not calling the police for all that time, all the lies, the reaction is basically :wacko:, doesn't prove anything. Just amazing. I guess some people need a roadmap to find their own ass.

this is basically what it boils down to. those jurors were simply abject morons, everything I've seen since the verdict came out points forcefully to that conclusion. I read somewhere that the first tally in the deliberations was 10-2 for guilty. I believe that if they just had one reasonably intelligent person in the room arguing for conviction, all 12 of those morons could have been easily swayed -- because the circumstantial evidence in this case was overwhelming. that's how jury verdicts are sometimes (most of the time, I feel that jury verdicts are well thought out -- but the exceptions can be mind-blowing). that particular child-killer is just an extremely lucky woman.

and people who won't be terribly missed at their jobs for 8 weeks. in floriduh. they're lucky to get 12 people who could write their names.

That's a hugh problem that needs rectifying. In the incredibly lengthy and tortuous tobacco trial here in Minny, two of the jurors filed for bankruptcy after the trial and lost their houses. How in God's name is that conducive to the maintenance of justice?

Hey, come here and serve on a jury, give your fellow citizen his right to a trial by his peers, go broke, get into mountains of debt, get fired from work.............. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...