[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caleb King, UGA RB, headed to supplemental?

The Hitter

Ruled academically ineligible! Possibly headed to the NFL supplemental draft. Wow! This after Ealey transfers too, right? Hope the new frosh is all he's made out to be.

Edited by The Hitter

No one will touch him.

What a sad, sad , sad career he had. He came to UGA with more hype than ANY player in many years. He never could get over the injury bug, bad decision making and sense of entitlement/lack of work ethic. I also think that Mark Richt being a piss poor excuse for a coach limited King as well...

Ruled academically ineligible! Possibly headed to the NFL supplemental draft. Wow! This after Ealey transfers too, right? Hope the new frosh is all he's made out to be.

Yeah, from what I read Ealey was a headache and a half, though. The Dawgs will need someone to supplement the super-freshman, for sure, though. Crowell is definitely the real deal. Is he Lattimore-esque? Not sure.

:tup: Always something with these UGA players these days, and this just makes the loss of Ealey worse.

It's yet to be seen if Crowell can play at Lattimore's level, but just look at his numbers: 1,721 yards on only 147 carries, 18 TDs (11.7 YPC) :wacko:

Should definitely be a much larger workload than UGA would like to give him so early on, but I'm a lot more worried about who will share the backfield with him. Still haven't found a good answer as our only other highly touted 5-star RB recruit Samuel has been a bust in part due to fumbling and injuries, and has been transitioning to play LB. There are a few other guys who will get an opportunity to surprise, but:

With the departures of King and Ealey, junior Carlton Thomas (5-foot-7, 170 pounds) is the leading returning rusher, logging 272 yards and two touchdowns last year.

:lol:

Edited by delusions of granduer

Speaking of transitioning LBs, one of their better DBs is making the move up this year too. Should be an interesting year. I actually have them winning the SEC East. :wacko:

Them or South Carolina. I would probably lean to USCe.

Who is going to fill the void at WR now that Green is gone? I expect Charles to become a stud but he's a TE.

Them or South Carolina. I would probably lean to USCe.

Who is going to fill the void at WR now that Green is gone? I expect Charles to become a stud but he's a TE.

Tavarres King fits the mold I suppose, we'll see. They'll need the freshman RB to be a stud if Murray is going to have any time to throw.

Tavarres King fits the mold I suppose, we'll see. They'll need the freshman RB to be a stud if Murray is going to have any time to throw.

Yeah, Tavares King is about the only certainty at WR, but the good thing is there's alot more competition there for guys to try to fill AJ's shoes (as opposed to RB where I was just reading that the Dawgs are down to 3 scholarship RBs, excluding Samuel, who sadly may have to make a transition back to RB, despite being more built as a LB at 6-2/243 now. They normally rotate 3 RBs in a game, but they might not have that luxury this year).

Marlon Brown is listed at the top of the depth chart opposite King right now, but Wooten can burn, Malcolm Mitchell comes in as a 5-star recruit to go along with the 5-star TE we got from the same high school; and BTW, Isreal Troupe was supposed to be the best WR prospect in Georgia coming out, but has disappeared off the radar the last few years for some reason...

But the guy who's apparently drawn the most praise from everyone including AJ is this kid Michael Bennett, a 6-3/4.5 versatile white boy. So there's alot of potential around Murray, but this team is just too inexperienced for me to expect the world out of them. If the SECe wasn't so weak, I don't think they'd have a shot this year.

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, there's been like 700 views since I posted all that, with no replies... Guess everyone clicked to see some sort of fantasy news... Nothing to see here folks...

For some reason only about a dozen people post in here... and 11 of them are ass holes... :wacko:

For some reason only about a dozen people post in here... and 11 of them are ass holes... :tup:

Well we could try to help that... I mean, hell, we got 1,000 hits just talking about Caleb King....

I say we just start spreading rumors, like that Matt Barkley is gay, and photoshop pictures of Trent Richardson snorting meth off strippers breasts...

Oh and BTW, did you hear, word out of Florida camp is that Charlie Weiss ate a kid!

:wacko:

Well we could try to help that... I mean, hell, we got 1,000 hits just talking about Caleb King....

I say we just start spreading rumors, like that Matt Barkley is gay, and photoshop pictures of Trent Richardson snorting meth off strippers breasts...

Oh and BTW, did you hear, word out of Florida camp is that Charlie Weiss ate a kid!

:wacko:

He didn't eat the kid. He was simply yelling at a player and the kid fell in his mouth and he accidentally swallowed him.

I hear all is ok, though. Tim Tebow jumped from the top of the bleachers, laid his hands on Weiss' belly and Weiss immediately pooped the kid out. Tebow administered CPR simply by wavin his hands over the child and blowing on his face and the kid jumped to his feet and ran the 100 in 8.4 seconds.

BTW - THe offensive line is decimated. We are thin at RB, our recieving corp is untested, I have no idea what to expect out of the D and we open with Boise and USC... I've already purchased a case of Jack Daniels for the first game and sold my tickets. I figure I can't hurt anybody if I'm watching from home half comatosed from sour mash.