Sign in to follow this  
electricrelish

Women's Word Cup 2011

USA was leading 1-0 over Brazil, and then the officials made a horrible call against the US and ejected a player. A penalty kick was called and the US Goalie Solo blocked the kick. Then the official made another bad call and said the goalie moved off the line before the kick, which was not true. Brazil got a second penalty kick and made it this time to tie the game. Eventually, the US. fell behind 2-1.

With very little time left, the US made a miraculous play to tie up the game at 2-2. Now they are going to have a kick-off. I'm sorry, but this game has been exciting. I hadn't planned on watching this game, but I had it on as background noise while I worked on my laptop, and I got sucked in.

USA won the kick-off. Wow. What a great victory considering the horrible calls against them. Very dramatic game. Congrats to the USA who have advanced to the semi-finals.

This game was simply amazing.....one of, if not the best, most dramatic, soccer game I can remember.

NEVER

SAY

DIE!

:wacko::tup::lol:

There is no shortage of satisfaction in knowing that, now, all the crappy calls and BS that Brazil pulled even matters.

I'd gotten myself all worked up into "what ifs" and "we were robbed" and, now, none of that matters.

That said, blatant crappy calls aside, that ref team should be sent home just for how poorly they managed the game. It was hilarious hearing the British dude rake the head ref over the coals

Edited by detlef