[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stock Market took a beating today...

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

I can always tell how the stock market is doing each day based on how many posts Brent has in here each day.

Yeah, but that's only retrodictive, not predictive.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm surprised the Perma-Bears aren't circle jerking all over this thread. Maybe they're busy stocking up their bunkers with canned goods.

who would circle jerk to our economy being in turmoil?...the only thing anyone is trying to do is give a heads up but the argument for both sides is so strong that things turn ugly and then you have the children who just want to babble.....

the fact is that our economy is not anywhere near what it should be right now and we are not close to the bottom.....nor will we require bunkers but storing food is always a good thing because you never know what lies ahead even though I am behind the curve in that department...

also things turn ugly because it's a message board as well and people act in a certain way that would get them dumped on in real life...

BUT IZ DE INNERNETZ SO :wacko: