[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Day in Sconny

Yukon Cornelius

You're losing.

why don't you try to explain yourself - you sound like BP and Bushy who have not added a damn thing - they are making things up like selling assets for cheap and some lie about a deer czar who is going to ruin hunting in Wisconsin. Give me a break.

Sad part is that none of you have offered any kind of plan or anything that is REAL that what Scott Walker has done is bad. Soon BP will come along and say "well he did not take a pay cut" yea so if he takes a pay cut all is then fine and dandy (I am in favor that he should take a cut) but my god come with something of substance or just shut the hell up.

You're losing is an idiotic statement and adds nothing unless you can articulate what it actually means and back it up.

Wow - sounds like you and Yukon running with a ZOMGGG moment. Sounds like BP who was ripping on Walker for selling govt building for pennies on the dollar - it never happened and when something big happens with this then come let us know.

I voted early today and thank you liberals for making me know now that voting for Walker is the right thing to do - anything the idiot Bushwacked is against I am for.

PS- can you show where I said gubbment buildings for pennies on the dollar? Or did you just make that up again like one of the dozens of mischaracterizations that you like to throw out there like so much manure that flows from your mouth? :lol:

PS- can you show where I said gubbment buildings for pennies on the dollar? Or did you just make that up again like one of the dozens of mischaracterizations that you like to throw out there like so much manure that flows from your mouth? :lol:

And here we go again - this from the guy who constantly makes up stuff that he says other people say. Dude you are pathetic.

Are you going to be so specific that you maybe never said the words "pennies on the dollar" - are you claiming that you have not brought up the issue of the government buildings being sold for cheap (that has NOT happened) - now we are grasping for the exact specific words? Do we need to go back and see how many times you have made up stuff int his thread alone???

And on a side note what is it with you guys and the words innernets and yer and gubbner - it seems like it is a couple of you that type that - it was probably not funny when it was first done but the fact you idiots copy each other and think it is humor is weird.