[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg Projections Spreadsheet

rhino

Just an an FYI for anyone interested, an update is in the works ... at a minimum, I expect that the player-team associations will be updated to reflect roster moves reported between 8/7 (the last data update) and 8/12 ... and with a little luck, the stat projections from 1-2 sites might also be updated to provide slightly more recent data. No firm ETA on the next release, maybe within a few days depending on how much time rhino and/or I can devote to this over the weekend.

TS - thanks a ton for picking up the ball with Rhino. :wacko: You two are great. This is a year that I can really use some help. I just have my head out in the clouds so much that I am playing catch up on everything and anything football related. I guess in a weird way this lockout was a good thing or I would never catch up.

Thanks a ton guys!

ts and rhino:

Thank You so much for putting together this spreadsheet again this year.

I got 3rd place in my keeper league last year--and your spreadsheet was a big reason

why I did so well!!

Good luck to both of you again this year too!!

badboy

• 2 weeks later...

I was very disapointed last month when I heard that Rhino may not be able to update this sheet again this year for personal reasons.... :rofl: but I was also very grateful that he had taken the time to do this for all the years he had up to this point. :lol::rofl: I was really unsure about how I would create new spreadsheets.... :wacko:

Then TS stepped up to the plate to pick up where Rhino could not carry on, which made me :bow::yay:

Rhino, once again, Thank you for all the years you've stepped up to do this sheet. This is a completely invaluable tool that I have used for years!! Each and every year, I have so many people in leagues ask me about this, but keep it as my secret, and it has absolutely contributed to my league successes over the year.

TS, thank you for stepping up to pick up the ball and running with it!

You guys could absolutely be rich if you wanted to sell this, but am grateful you are Huddlers of the highest standing and pull this together every year for this forum!! If either of you guys are ever in Indy, PM me, and I'll gladly buy you guys some :tup:, as it's the least I can do!!!

I was very disapointed last month when I heard that Rhino may not be able to update this sheet again this year for personal reasons.... :bow: but I was also very grateful that he had taken the time to do this for all the years he had up to this point. :lol::rofl: I was really unsure about how I would create new spreadsheets.... :wacko:

Then TS stepped up to the plate to pick up where Rhino could not carry on, which made me :yay::brew:

Rhino, once again, Thank you for all the years you've stepped up to do this sheet. This is a completely invaluable tool that I have used for years!! Each and every year, I have so many people in leagues ask me about this, but keep it as my secret, and it has absolutely contributed to my league successes over the year.

TS, thank you for stepping up to pick up the ball and running with it!

You guys could absolutely be rich if you wanted to sell this, but am grateful you are Huddlers of the highest standing and pull this together every year for this forum!! If either of you guys are ever in Indy, PM me, and I'll gladly buy you guys some :tup:, as it's the least I can do!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Big Dogs, etal. But, INDY?! I'm a Texans homer. That would be a tough one to negotiate. Good luck, if you're a Colt fan, after week 1. :rofl:

Since this 8/11 General Release 1 thread has made its way back to the front page of the board ... just for those that may not already be aware, there was a general release 2 update issued on 8/15, link to the GR.2 thread below.

At this time, no further updates are in progress, so the GR.2 files mentioned in the link below are the most current data files.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...t&p=3477898

Edited by ts

Thanks for the kind words, Big Dogs, etal. But, INDY?! I'm a Texans homer. That would be a tough one to negotiate. Good luck, if you're a Colt fan, after week 1. :lol:

a Texans Homer... :rofl: That's alright, I'll still buy you a :tup:. I'll actually be down in Houston mid Sept for work. Has the thermostat ever fallen below a billion degrees down there yet? :wacko: