[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ads messing up my experience

MrTed46

There is one ad for GMAC bank on the top that is making me very frustrated. Everytime it comes up, the page won't load. All you see is the ad and then nothing but black underneath it. I have to hit refresh until another ad comes and then everything works. I would be ok with it if it would take 1 or 2 refreshs to get another ad but it's not...I have to hit refresh like 10-15 times because that damn GMAC ad comes up.

Very frustrating this has been going on for 2 days not (ever since I googled GMAC bank).

There is one ad for GMAC bank on the top that is making me very frustrated. Everytime it comes up, the page won't load. All you see is the ad and then nothing but black underneath it. I have to hit refresh until another ad comes and then everything works. I would be ok with it if it would take 1 or 2 refreshs to get another ad but it's not...I have to hit refresh like 10-15 times because that damn GMAC ad comes up.

Very frustrating this has been going on for 2 days not (ever since I googled GMAC bank).

Follow the directions in this link

As I stated in another thread, we are aware of the issues and continue to work on a solution. The difficulty is that with thousands of banners coming form dozens of ad servers interacting with dozens of user browser/OS combinations, it's virtually impossible at times to identify the root cause of this type of display issue. But trust me, we're trying.

As I stated in another thread, we are aware of the issues and continue to work on a solution. The difficulty is that with thousands of banners coming form dozens of ad servers interacting with dozens of user browser/OS combinations, it's virtually impossible at times to identify the root cause of this type of display issue. But trust me, we're trying.

Thats all I need to hear. Thanks WW. And to tell ya the truth, this little glitch doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a doozy.

I know. That's adding to the difficulty in running it down. For me it happens late at night or early mornings when the banner cap cache is likely resetting for the next day.