[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU/Oregon

BeeR

That stupid **** kid for Oregon just fumbled the ball away again. And LSU is shredding the OU defense. Oregon is slowly but surely falling apart.

Edit: LSU just waltzed down the field and OU has another brilliant pass int - in the end zone this time. 30-13, game over. Oh well

Edited by BeeR

Slayer how do you like Miles now? :wacko:

I still think he is bat-shiat crazy & now that Jefferson is out the picture, which was the best thing to happen to this team, I like him. My major complaint about Miles has always been him sticking with Jefferson no matter what and trying to be something they were not. Now you got a TEAM rallying together that plays smash mouth O, with play option passes and a smothering ball hawking D.

If Jefferson somehow gets back into the picture I will go back to hating him.

It's a good thing Oregon plays in the pac where they don't know defense. they maybe able to run the table there. in the SEC they are 7-5. week in and week out.

The New England Patriots would be LUCKY to go 8-4 in the SEC.

It's a good thing Oregon plays in the pac where they don't know defense. they maybe able to run the table there. in the SEC they are 7-5. week in and week out.

right.

with those strong showings by UGA and Auburn?

you do realize the SEC has a LOSING record vs the Pac 10 in the BCS era.....

I know you folks in the south don't have much going besides football but get over yourselves already,

Very impressed with LSU's ball-hawking defense, especially the secondary. Once they started to run the ball successfully, and mixed in a few key pass conversions, it was game over. I was also impressed with #19 (the TE)... He made some a couple of very nice catches, and athletic moves after the catch. Meanwhile, Oregon looked young and inexperienced. Maybe that's just because of the fact that they were using their third-string freshman tailback for a good chunk of the game, but it wasn't just him. I realize a lot can change between now and January, but the Ducks don't look to be a top-five team this year, based on last night's results.

Not to change the subject (it's somewhat related, since USC and Oregon are in the Pac-12), but Minnesota just about knocked off USC on the road yesterday. I have to admit, I have mixed feelings, though... Minnesota definitely looks to be more prepared, as well as fun to watch, than they've been in a few years. They have some nice players on both sides of the ball, and actually made their comback (from 19-3 to 19-17) in the second half, with a freshman QB filling in. But, Lane Kiffin's squad was BRUTAL, in terms of both lack of execution, and lack of composure/discipline. Bad penalties, time and time again, and just some bone-headed plays in general. Not to mention, some of Lane's decision-making and play-calling didn't exactly help... They failed on two-point conversion attempts after both of their first two TD's, then decided to kick the XP after the third (which brought a huge applause from the crowd). That alone could have cost them the game. :wacko:

If it wasn't for Woods (by far USC's best player on offense yesterday), they would have been done for... Barkley went 34/45, completing half of those to Woods, who had scored all three of USC's TD's AND set the all-time school record for receptions... IN THE FIRST HALF. :tup:

right.

I know you folks in the south don't have much going besides football but get over yourselves already,

and what strong showings did ya'll have yesterday. UCLA, Oregon, USC at least Stanford lokked decent. week in week out ya'll would get clobbered. Playing a game here and there a season is not the same.

Edited by SLAYER

and what strong showings did ya'll have yesterday. UCLA, Oregon, USC at least Stanford lokked decent. week in week out ya'll would get clobbered. Playing a game here and there a season is not the same.

pure nonsense, it is evident you don't pay attention to college football. Do you seriously think the Pac 12 plays a tough game here and there in conference play?? you don't have a clue. and as for 2010, Oregon was a play or 2 away from beating Aub and Stan was better than anyone else in the SEC.

I agree, the Pac 12 had a very poor opening weekend but to say this bad bad SEC gauntlet would be too much for a Pac 12 team is just moronic.

and this is from a Pac 10 fan that has tons of respect for the SEC - but there isn't much difference talent-wise and the records prove it.

Edited by wildcat2334

I know you folks in the south don't have much going besides football .

Meanwhile, AZ doesn't even have that. In fact about all AZ has is the Grand Canyon and tons of messicans. Some even legally.

PS we also got all that great Southern cookin. nyahh.

pure nonsense, it is evident you don't pay attention to college football. Do you seriously think the Pac 12 plays a tough game here and there in conference play?? you don't have a clue. and as for 2010, Oregon was a play or 2 away from beating Aub and Stan was better than anyone else in the SEC.

I agree, the Pac 12 had a very poor opening weekend but to say this bad bad SEC gauntlet would be too much for a Pac 12 team is just moronic.

and this is from a Pac 10 fan that has tons of respect for the SEC - but there isn't much difference talent-wise and the records prove it.

So what is it, the Pac 10 or the Pac 12?

Find out who you are....then come back and talk football :wacko:

right.

I have but one response:

Five consecutive BCS NC wins. Everything else is just mindless chatter.

Oregon would've dummied LSU; if not for the turnovers, the homefield dis-advantage, the excessive southern hick crowd noise..

and the size-speed-talent-coaching differential

Taxes, title and registration extra. Not available in all 50 states

Edited by Glabra

There's the SEC and then there's everyone else... it's just the way it is. I'm not saying the other conferences don't have some nice teams.. they do!