Sign in to follow this  
neilfish2

Sad Day for College Football

Hmmm, This years Colts, Bengals, Chiefs, Panthers, Jaguars and Browns might fit that bill.

You're not that stooopid are you? The best the SEC has to offer couldn't stay within 4 touchdowns of any of those teams. :wacko:

Hmmm, This years Colts, Bengals, Chiefs, Panthers, Jaguars and Browns might fit that bill.

And just think what the best conference in college football, The Big 12, would do against those teams? :wacko:

And what exactly is wrong with Boise?? Have you ever been here?? You sure seem to know an awful lot about Boise and the local football team.

The guy doesn't have a clue about Boise or any of the local teams that play in his backyard for that matter. The avatar speaks for itself..

Seahawks21    86
And what exactly is wrong with Boise?? Have you ever been here?? You sure seem to know an awful lot about Boise and the local football team.

We'll just say Boise and I have shared some experiences. I love the place now, but I wasn't exactly begging to go to Boise when I was an 18 year old kid. They didn't have a baseball program, so I never took an official visit, but I spent my share of time as a college kid hitting on some of the fugly collegiate princesses. When you're talking about Pac-12 recruits, you're talking about inner-city LA kids. Boise hasn't exactly been a huge attraction for these kids, and I don't know that it automatically changes if they join the conference, that's all I'm saying.

Chavez    32
You're not that stooopid are you? The best the SEC has to offer couldn't stay within 4 touchdowns of any of those teams. :wacko:

Whatever. They should actually tweak the BCS so that the SEC champ has a shot to play the best team from the AFC or NFC in the Super Bowl. But then they'd embarrass the NFL.

Chavez    32
The avatar speaks for itself..

Maybe he scored 4 tds in a single game. :wacko:

Whatever. They should actually tweak the BCS so that the SEC champ has a shot to play the best team from the AFC or NFC in the Super Bowl. But then they'd embarrass the NFL.

Let's wait and see if they have a program that can beat Boise State first, OK :wacko:

SEC=UGA    46

It's called SARCASM, dumbass....

SEC=UGA    46
I got it the first time just wanted to see your response ...... Duuu****chebag!

Good cover.

WheelJack    0

Want to point out if BS would have a high SOS then they would complain just like SEC schools do...one sided perspective...take your BSU glasses off and remove all the team names: review SOS, how they won, & loss and I bet you that you would not even choose BSU as the best team...ever..just saying that field you play on messes with you mind and you cant see straight! I like to post hope they make it to the title game get blown to pieces and everyone that brings this up will eat crow for the next decade.

t hope they make it to the title game get blown to pieces and everyone that brings this up will eat crow for the next decade.

Spoiler - they didn't. This thread is from 2011.