Sign in to follow this  
Sunday Couch Potatoe

Atta Baby Jeff Gordon!

And passes the likes of Waltrip and Allison for 3rd all time!! Very impressive feat!! :lol: Enjoyed and am happy to say I have never missed one of those 85 victories been glued to every one 80 of them via the tube and 5 live!!

:wacko::tup:

Jimmie clearly let off the gas a few times and conveniently did some slipping around 3 and 4. :wacko: Either way, Gordon's always been a pretty good guy, and a very fun racer to watch. Kudos.

I remember thinking that Gordon would challenge Petty/Earnhardt for number of championships and put his name in the discussion of best drivers ever. Congrats Gordon!

Jimmie clearly let off the gas a few times and conveniently did some slipping around 3 and 4. :wacko: Either way, Gordon's always been a pretty good guy, and a very fun racer to watch. Kudos.

J J would never ever let anyone win with everything riding on wins for the chase. He was extremely loose as was jeff they were both sliding like they were back in the old days on dirt tracks. But he got outraced by Gordon in this one.

J J would never ever let anyone win with everything riding on wins for the chase. He was extremely loose as was jeff they were both sliding like they were back in the old days on dirt tracks. But he got outraced by Gordon in this one.

I know, that was actually really good racing by two teammates for the last several laps. I'm a 48 guy, just giving ya a hard time.

And passes the likes of Waltrip and Allison for 3rd all time!! Very impressive feat!! :lol: Enjoyed and am happy to say I have never missed one of those 85 victories been glued to every one 80 of them via the tube and 5 live!!

:wacko::tup:

Your wife must hate your guts! Just kidding, 24!