Sign in to follow this  
keggerz

Kool-Aide vs Fool-Aide

One thing that happens early in every season is that there is a player that has a phenomenal start to the season and then he pretty much crawls back into his hole and goes back to doing what he does best, not being fantasy relevant...so with that said I am curiuos who people are drinking the kool-aide on.

Greg Hardy

Sean Lee

Kam Chancellor

Thought the Giants were going to pick up Kawika Mitchell. :wacko::tup::lol::rofl:

+ :rofl:

Greg Hardy

Sean Lee

Kam Chancellor

Really? You see those 3 going back to having NO fantasy relevance? I can see Hardy being up and down with a bit more down than up this year but the other two, especially Kam look like they are for real....maybe I should have asked for Kool-Aide (guys you like and really think they will maintain) and Fool-Aide (guys that people are grabbing off their WW but will most likely go back to being irrelevant) :wacko:

Really? You see those 3 going back to having NO fantasy relevance? I can see Hardy being up and down with a bit more down than up this year but the other two, especially Kam look like they are for real....maybe I should have asked for Kool-Aide (guys you like and really think they will maintain) and Fool-Aide (guys that people are grabbing off their WW but will most likely go back to being irrelevant) :wacko:

this, you're question confused me :lol:

I try not to invest in guys who will turn back into a pumpkins. Why would anyone drink the Kool-aid for someone who would go back to fantasy irrelevance? :tup:

I didn't drink, I GULPED the kool-aide on Casey Matthews and Joe Mays!

I also took the bait on Bernard Berrian.....and dropped him this week for Eric Decker.

[/b]

this, you're question confused me :tup:

I try not to invest in guys who will turn back into a pumpkins. Why would anyone drink the Kool-aid for someone who would go back to fantasy irrelevance? :wacko:

I think I am going to change the title of the thread to Kool-Aide vs Fool-Aide....and I agree that people shouldn't be investing in pumpkins but I have seen it this week and even heard guys talking about it at work (not IDP).

Kool-Aide: Jason Pierre-Paul, Sean Lee, Daryl Washington, Sean Weatherspoon, Kam Chancellor, Kenny Phillips

Fool-Aide: Kroy Biermann, Ray McDonald, JJ Watt, Parys Haralson, Ryan Kerrigan, Morgan Burnett, Sean Jones

I didn't drink, I GULPED the kool-aide on Casey Matthews and Joe Mays!

I also took the bait on Bernard Berrian.....and dropped him this week for Eric Decker.

I know I wasn't pimping Matthews or Mays...some sites might have been pimping Matthews but Mays?

His value is and has always been limited by the fact that he was going to be a 2-Down LB....Not a bad

play as a LB3 in deeper leagues but not really anything more than deep depth in most leagues.