[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEW To IDP

Hi All

Not sure since its only week 3 if i should be worrying about any of this or picking backups off the wires.. this is my first year with IDP so i dont know much. I have the following players.

DB - Patrick Peterson , Patrick Chung and Alterraun Verner

DE - Babin

DT - Gerald McCoy

LB - Urlacher and Poz

I see that DB Burrnett and DT Colin Jenkins are available and might be better options for me. I was wanting to loose Verner and replace with Burrnett maybe even loose Peterson to have room. Also i've noticed that at LB i could drop Poz and look towards getting D'Qwell Jackson, Sean Lee, Pat Angerer,Shaun Phillips or Bart scott as a solid backup for Urlacher. Babin i think seems solid but there are other availble at this position like Ryan Kerrigan, and Michael Johnson.

Drop Poz, pick up D'Qwell, and start D'Qwell and use Urlacher as the backup. This however depends on the scoring you use.

scoring is

Defensive Players

Each Sack (SK) 10 Total Tackles (TK) 1

Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6 Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6

Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6 Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK) 2

Each Interception (INT) 10 Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 2

Each Fumble Forced (FF) 1 Each Safety (SF) 2

Assisted Tackles (TKA) 0.5 Passes Defensed (PD) 1

Urlacher should get more interceptions and probably be involved in more fumble recoveries and defensive scores. D'qwell will be the more consistent tackler and probably have more sacks and forced fumbles. I still give the edge to any player who will rack up tackles...as those points are more consistent and "trustworthy" that the big play linebackers. I think week one, Urlacher would have out performed D'Qwell with your scoring format....but not by much and look at all those big plays Urlacher had. I am a chicago homer....and I love Urlacher as a player....but for IDP, I would take Jackson everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.....if possible....LOL

thanks guys

So far i've dropped Poz and Verner. I have added the following players

- D'Qwell Jackson LB

- Cullen Jenkins DT

- Morgan Burnett S

- Ryan Kerrigan DE

I do still have Gerald McCoy, Urlacher , Patrick Chung , Patrick Peterson and Jason Babin. I might drop McCoy as he has had no value to me so far. Chung is out this weekend and Peterson has been a good rookie player so far. I am curious if anyone would start Kerrigan over Babin ?