WaterMan

Younger People Are Angry

So you have beer swilling tea partiers on one side of the spectrum and Bro Icing Red Bull partiers on the other. I guess I'll be a single malt partier.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

They are protesting Money Street. Money won't let this get anymore attention than it all ready is. Thank God they can't censor the internet yet.

They are protesting Money Street. Money won't let this get anymore attention than it all ready is. Thank God they can't censor the internet yet.

the republicans want to.

the republicans want to.

Yep. Or at least make sure their donors get to dictate it.

I hope they do. That will piss the hackers off. These old men don't really understand what they are messing with here.

the republicans want to.

And the democrats are going to take away our guns.

And the democrats are going to take away our guns.

The difference being that the Republicans have been pressing for eliminating net neutrality. Obama has actually extended gun rights into national parks.

The difference being that the Republicans have been pressing for eliminating net neutrality. Obama has actually extended gun rights into national parks.

And democrats have been pressing to ban automatic weapons, extended clips, expand gun registration laws, increase background checks/wait periods, track amunition, limit amunition sales, etc...

YOur fears about the Repubs censoring the innernets are just as unfounded as the gun lobby going nuts, that's all I was pointing out.

Edited by SEC=UGA

And democrats have been pressing to ban automatic weapons, extended clips, expand gun registration laws, increase background checks/wait periods, track amunition, limit amunition sales, etc...

So you are opposed to this and the increasing numbers of you adults that are able to get health insurance?

That's why you and I don't agree on much politically, I see both as good things.

Maybe the younger people are angry becasue we are running out of drugs? :wacko:

Tailgate symmetry in threads . . . . . [HannibalSmith] I love it when a plan comes together. [/HannibalSmith] lights cigar . . .

So you are opposed to this and the increasing numbers of you adults that are able to get health insurance?

That's why you and I don't agree on much politically, I see both as good things.

What if we make healthcare and guns more readily available? The young kids can shoot one another and get medical care. This might be something I would be on board with.

I don't think anyone else got this

i would agree

What if we make healthcare and guns more readily available? The young kids can shoot one another and get medical care. This might be something I would be on board with.

Perhaps they will shoot some of the Wall Street traders. This might be something I would be on board with.

Because it's a regional thing.

i have been doing some informal research and it indeed appears to be a cultural (regional) thing. i have been getting a 50/50 split on the topic.

Yes they did.

+1, I assumed he was just calling someone's baby daughter a future stripper again. and I ain't touching that with a 10-foot pole dance.

Edited by Azazello1313

+1, I assumed he was just calling someone's baby daughter a future stripper again. and I ain't touching that with a 10-foot pole dance.

Cops mace ladies standing on the sidewalk.

She deserved it, and I hope her father teaches her how to be a citizen.

I don't know who you are young man, but my nephew is on a submarine, and I hope you realize his young life is hanging on the reality of this world. God bless Ben, God Bless America.