[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Younger People Are Angry

WaterMan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference being that the Republicans have been pressing for eliminating net neutrality. Obama has actually extended gun rights into national parks.

And democrats have been pressing to ban automatic weapons, extended clips, expand gun registration laws, increase background checks/wait periods, track amunition, limit amunition sales, etc...

YOur fears about the Repubs censoring the innernets are just as unfounded as the gun lobby going nuts, that's all I was pointing out.

Edited by SEC=UGA

And democrats have been pressing to ban automatic weapons, extended clips, expand gun registration laws, increase background checks/wait periods, track amunition, limit amunition sales, etc...

So you are opposed to this and the increasing numbers of you adults that are able to get health insurance?

That's why you and I don't agree on much politically, I see both as good things.

So you are opposed to this and the increasing numbers of you adults that are able to get health insurance?

That's why you and I don't agree on much politically, I see both as good things.

What if we make healthcare and guns more readily available? The young kids can shoot one another and get medical care. This might be something I would be on board with.

What if we make healthcare and guns more readily available? The young kids can shoot one another and get medical care. This might be something I would be on board with.

Perhaps they will shoot some of the Wall Street traders. This might be something I would be on board with.