[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Younger People Are Angry

WaterMan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

As opposed to everyone else whose lives are not hanging on the reality of this world.

Are you really that dense? I would say those that are serving live a whole different reality than, say, some guy like yourself posting on a message board.

I would say you are the :tup: here. By leaps and bounds.

Edited by tosberg34

Dude, that's like 11 demands.

This is an important point -- God only gave us 10 commandments, now all of a sudden these puffballs have to one up him in their neediness? Meh.

:wacko: Narrow it down to seven (one for each of the deadly sins seems fair), and get back to us. :tup:

Are you really that dense? I would say those that are serving live a whole different reality than, say, some guy like yourself posting on a message board.

I would say you are the :wacko: here. By leaps and bounds.

You do know Club used to be in the Navy, don't you? I guess not.

I wish you guys would quit quoting the only huddler I've ever had on ignore. :wacko:

I do too but I had a feeling this one was going to demand a response. I hate it when people assume the military all believe the same things and all think in lockstep with Republicans.

I do too but I had a feeling this one was going to demand a response. I hate it when people assume the military all believe the same things and all think in lockstep with Republicans.

There are some liberals in the military, but not nearly as many as there are libertarians or republicans. If you want to blame something, you can blame the American Flag for that. :wacko:

I heard on the live stream the protesters are trying to get plenty of bandannas and vinegar to counter act tear gas.

I expect the next Tea Party protest to be maced for standing on a sidewalk as well.

What? The Tea Party folks are nothing like these fools. You'll never see that at a Tea Party rally.

Edited by tosberg34