WaterMan

Younger People Are Angry

I don't know who you are young man, but my nephew is on a submarine, and I hope you realize his young life is hanging on the reality of this world.

:wacko:

As opposed to everyone else whose lives are not hanging on the reality of this world.

I agree. That girl should have been in church and not showing her hoohahs off to everyone watching. And what was that old lady doing in the crossfire of that mace? She should have been at home cooking for her husband.

:wacko:

As opposed to everyone else whose lives are not hanging on the reality of this world.

Are you really that dense? I would say those that are serving live a whole different reality than, say, some guy like yourself posting on a message board.

I would say you are the :tup: here. By leaps and bounds.

Edited by tosberg34

Dude, that's like 11 demands.

This is an important point -- God only gave us 10 commandments, now all of a sudden these puffballs have to one up him in their neediness? Meh.

:wacko: Narrow it down to seven (one for each of the deadly sins seems fair), and get back to us. :tup:

Are you really that dense? I would say those that are serving live a whole different reality than, say, some guy like yourself posting on a message board.

I would say you are the :wacko: here. By leaps and bounds.

You do know Club used to be in the Navy, don't you? I guess not.

Nope, not at all. But that makes his response even more perplexing. Thanks for your service, Club.

Was that reported on Fox News?

If not . . . he may not be aware. :wacko:

I wish you guys would quit quoting the only huddler I've ever had on ignore. :wacko:

Was that reported on Fox News?

If not . . . he may not be aware. :wacko:

Uh-Oh. Here come the rest of the lefty slugs on these boards. Once one comes out, all the rest of the cockroaches follow.

I wish you guys would quit quoting the only huddler I've ever had on ignore. :wacko:

Poor bushwacked. Such a victim.

I do too but I had a feeling this one was going to demand a response. I hate it when people assume the military all believe the same things and all think in lockstep with Republicans.

I do too but I had a feeling this one was going to demand a response.

He is basically Caddyman, but posts way more often.

I do too but I had a feeling this one was going to demand a response. I hate it when people assume the military all believe the same things and all think in lockstep with Republicans.

There are some liberals in the military, but not nearly as many as there are libertarians or republicans. If you want to blame something, you can blame the American Flag for that. :wacko:

Are you idiots 10?

No. Have you or the even dumberer cheeze head ever made an original or well timed post on the innernets?

I heard on the live stream the protesters are trying to get plenty of bandannas and vinegar to counter act tear gas.

I expect the next Tea Party protest to be maced for standing on a sidewalk as well.

I heard on the live stream the protesters are trying to get plenty of bandannas and vinegar to counter act tear gas.

I expect the next Tea Party protest to be maced for standing on a sidewalk as well.

What? The Tea Party folks are nothing like these fools. You'll never see that at a Tea Party rally.

Edited by tosberg34

I didn't even hear about Westboro Baptist being maced. I don't understand why young kids are so scary. Hopefully they don't scare the cops into going Kent State on them because of flowers.

No. Have you or the even dumberer cheeze head ever made an original or well timed post on the innernets?

I did at 10:56 AM.