[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urlacher vs. Bishop

Knarl

Scoring:

Each Sack (SK) 3

Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6

Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6

Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD) 6

Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK) 2

Each Interception (INT) 2

Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 2

Each Fumble Forced (FF) 1

Each Safety (SF) 2

Assisted Tackles (TKA) 0.5

Solo Tackles (TKS) 1

I am considering dropping Urlacher for Desmond Bishop. I currently have both on my roster. I've never played with an IDP before, and they seem to be pretty interchangeable, as in there are several IDPs on the WW who have put up 10+ points each of the last two weeks.

1. I want to use Urlacher's bench spot for another player, but I wonder if it is wise to just drop him, or should I try to trade him?

2. Does he have any sort of value in a trade, and if so, what sort of value would an IDP of Urlacher's status bring in terms of another position, like a RB or WR or QB?

My guess is that your league probably requires just 1 IDP and if that is the case there will always be a ton of studs on the wavier wire. Your scoring is also pretty light so the value of IDPs has to be severely minimized in your league.

Yes, our league only has one playable DP spot. And yes, there are many serviceable IDPs on the WW. I am just wondering if urlacher is someone who should never be dropped or something.

In that type of league pretty much everyone is droppable since there are so many good options on the WW. You really have two options...you pick a guy and you run him out there every week or you play matchups off the waiver wire each and every week. Urlacher doesn't fit the plug and play every week in your league, at least imo he doesn't...but Desmond Bishop just might fit that description.