[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weekly rankings question

AndyAndy

Standard IDP scoring where I can start 4 LB. My DB is Bell (phins) and DE is Allen. I plan to start Timmons, Barnett and Bishop and am trying to decide between Hawthorne and Chaney. My question is on the game breakdown / star ratings the huddle has Hawthorne as a 5 star play yet is ranked 34 for the week, where Chaney is a 3 star play but ranked higher. Which is a better play as I am going to need to score due to injuries on the other side of the ball?

Or do I pick up Washington (ARI) and drop one - if so which?

Standard IDP scoring where I can start 4 LB. My DB is Bell (phins) and DE is Allen. I plan to start Timmons, Barnett and Bishop and am trying to decide between Hawthorne and Chaney. My question is on the game breakdown / star ratings the huddle has Hawthorne as a 5 star play yet is ranked 34 for the week, where Chaney is a 3 star play but ranked higher. Which is a better play as I am going to need to score due to injuries on the other side of the ball?

Or do I pick up Washington (ARI) and drop one - if so which?

You have 2 different persons doing the rankings and sometimes they see things differently. Personally, I would go with Hawthorne.

The star ratings get done much earlier in the week and when I did them it wasn't clear how McCoy would fare due to his injury...this is what I wrote...and note that McCoy did practice fully on Friday.

Linebacker: Things are starting to look up for David Hawthorne owners. Last week he had a more Hawthorne like week with 16 points. He also saw an increase in snaps in week 3 but that was probably due to the fact that Matt McCoy ended up leaving last week's game with an injury. It should be noted that Seahawks started the game in the nickle and McCoy and Leroy Hill were the starters, not David Hawthorne. That means we could still see some "growing pains" regarding Hawthorne. If McCoy doesn't practice on Friday then I think that solidifies Hawthorne as a good play, if McCoy practices and it looks like he will play, then Hawthorne becomes a risky play.