[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Line Up Advice

Here is my IDP lineup any advice is welcome, i am in a standard H2H league. I am starting Urlacher / Jackson bc i read online he is ranked first this weekend overall...

DT Cullen Jenkins

DE Jason Babin

LB Brian Urlacher

DB Patrick Peterson

DB Morgan Burnett

Bench

Bench Gerald McCoy

Bench D'Qwell Jackson

I don't know where you saw Urlacher ranked 1st, Darin has him ranked 23rd and has D'Qwell ranked 6th and I gave Urlacher a 3-star rating and rated D'Qwell a 4-star play...Urlacher hasn't been chopped liver this year but I would be hard pressed to not start D'Qwell each and every week right now....this is what I had to write about each this week:

Linebacker: I think this week is a risky week for Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs owners. Reason being, is that I think the Panthers offense will be severely limited this week and that means very few tackle opportunities for Urlacher and Briggs. I am not saying to sit either but don't be surprised if their tackles are limited this week. Urlacher does present more upside due to his nose for the football and the big play.

Linebacker: D'Qwell Jackson owners don't need me to tell them how good he is doing this year, but if for some reason you are living under a rock, allow me to point out that Jackson is currently the 2nd best fantasy LB to own this year. Jackson is just 5 1/2 points behind Pat Angerer who ranks 1st with the most points scored by a LB. I know that there is no way that I am going to talk anyone into benching Jackson this week but I am going to do my best to make sure your expectations are tempered. For starters only two teams have given up fewer points to opposing LBs than the Titans have. Prior to last week only one LB, Ray Lewis scored in double digits against the Titans. Last week, the three starting Broncos LBs did all hit double digits so maybe the situation isn't as bad as I first thought it would be. Of course none of that matters because Jackson is going to be in everyone's starting lineups. Right? RIGHT!

I don't know where you saw Urlacher ranked 1st, Darin has him ranked 23rd and has D'Qwell ranked 6th and I gave Urlacher a 3-star rating and rated D'Qwell a 4-star play...Urlacher hasn't been chopped liver this year but I would be hard pressed to not start D'Qwell each and every week right now....this is what I had to write about each this week:

Linebacker: I think this week is a risky week for Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs owners. Reason being, is that I think the Panthers offense will be severely limited this week and that means very few tackle opportunities for Urlacher and Briggs. I am not saying to sit either but don't be surprised if their tackles are limited this week. Urlacher does present more upside due to his nose for the football and the big play.

Linebacker: D'Qwell Jackson owners don't need me to tell them how good he is doing this year, but if for some reason you are living under a rock, allow me to point out that Jackson is currently the 2nd best fantasy LB to own this year. Jackson is just 5 1/2 points behind Pat Angerer who ranks 1st with the most points scored by a LB. I know that there is no way that I am going to talk anyone into benching Jackson this week but I am going to do my best to make sure your expectations are tempered. For starters only two teams have given up fewer points to opposing LBs than the Titans have. Prior to last week only one LB, Ray Lewis scored in double digits against the Titans. Last week, the three starting Broncos LBs did all hit double digits so maybe the situation isn't as bad as I first thought it would be. Of course none of that matters because Jackson is going to be in everyone's starting lineups. Right? RIGHT!

Soooo are you saying to start Jackson then??

im kidding man.. appreciate the schooling in IDP i am new to this type of league. Thanks again and great explanation. :wacko: