[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torain or Sproles?

slambo

Sproles vs TB

Torain vs Phi

Scoring

.06 pts for each rushing or recieving yard

.2 pts for each rushing attempt

.6 pts per reception

all TD's 6pts

Currently have Sproles in the lineup teamed up with Gore. But, Torain is a tempting swap considering Eagles run D.

Edited by slambo

definitely Torain, he seems to be the #1. Even though his O isn't as good Sproles looses touches to Thomas and Ingram, and catches to all the WR/TE

Torain has a better chance to have a really good day rather than a decent day.

Thanks for the reply, good luck!

definitely Torain, he seems to be the #1. Even though his O isn't as good Sproles looses touches to Thomas and Ingram, and catches to all the WR/TE

Torain has a better chance to have a really good day rather than a decent day.

Exactly and thats why I'm starting to lean towards Torain. Shanny has liked this guy since he had him in Denver, he's healthy and Hightower may not be. If there was ever a time to start him its now.

Edited by slambo

Exactly and thats why I'm starting to lean towards Torain. Shanny has liked this guy since he had him in Denver, he's healthy and Hightower may not be. If there was ever a time to start him its now.

I would definitely go Torain. The floors are similar, but Torains ceiling is higher.

I would definitely go Torain. The floors are similar, but Torains ceiling is higher.

I wouldnt say the floors are similar. You could get shannihaned. If you think you are in a close matchup and really need the risk/reward go with Torain. If you feel you should win easily with say 6-10 pts then your safest play would be Sproles. I think Torain should be fine though.