[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

Its no surprise that tebows running alot but geez you still have to look for you receivers once in a while. And when he does throw, his passes are awful. Just watching him play the qb position looks awkward. I know it's his 1st start of the season but it's looking like all the criticism about him not being a successful qb are looking true.

And no. I don't own Tebow or any denver receivers. I was interested to see if he could play. Now we all see why John Fox didn't wanna play him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's horrible. I always wasn't all about the Tebow hype but thought out of any match up, he would do well against the Dolphins... Long story short, I started him for my Tom Brady BYE week...

Worst decision in Fantasy Football history.

I'm dropping this guy ASAP.

He's horrible. I always wasn't all about the Tebow hype but thought out of any match up, he would do well against the Dolphins... Long story short, I started him for my Tom Brady BYE week...

Worst decision in Fantasy Football history.

I'm dropping this guy ASAP.

Are you saying you should have started Brady?

I was having a little bit of fun with you relax. You had no one on your roster to back up Brady at all until this week?

It's cool. I had Hasselbeck... Picking him back up as soon as I can.

Or should I pick up Alex Smith?

What do you guys recommend?

Tebow is epicly bad today, but let's not leave the blame at that. The playcalling is equally horrendous and is putting Tebow is a lot of really bad situations, which he is continually failing to convert.

But if people think it would be any better with Orton giving the same playcalling, they're nuts. Orton under this kind of pressure and the team running routes so that WRs aren't turning their heads until they are 3 to 4 seconds downfield would have lead to a few Orton turnovers in the way of INTs and fumbles on sacks. Where are the TEs and the screens? Where are tightening the O and WRs running hot routes when they see the MIA second level pressing the LoS? Non-existant.

The D combined with some really bad MIA execution on O are the only reasons this game isn't completely out of hand.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Tebow is epicly bad today, but let's not leave the blame at that. The playcalling is equally horrendous and is putting Tebow is a lot of really bad situations, which he is continually failing to convert.

But if people think it would be any better with Orton giving the same playcalling, they're nuts. Orton under this kind of pressure and the team running routes so that WRs aren't turning their heads until they are 3 to 4 seconds downfield would have lead to a few Orton turnovers in the way of INTs and fumbles on sacks. Where are the TEs and the screens? Where are tightening the O and WRs running hot routes when they see the MIA second level pressing the LoS? Non-existant.

The D combined with some really bad MIA execution on O are the only reasons this game isn't completely out of hand.

You are the definition of raging blind homer. The guy is awful, period. He just overthrew a wide-open target by about 20 yards!

You are the definition of raging blind homer. The guy is awful, period. He just overthrew a wide-open target by about 20 yards!

Calling Tebow epicly bad isn't good enough for you? Apparently that makes me a Tebow jock sniffer? What set of adjectives could I use to satisfy you that I think Tebow has played extremely poorly today?

But the blame shouldn't be falling completely on him. If you're watching the game, you're watching Tebow suck, but you are also watching routes being run way too deep and WRs not turning their heads, MIA rushers coming in on him untouched. Recievers breaking off routes the wrong way. Balls going through recievers' hands. Playcalling that is constantly leaving tebow in 2nd and 3rd and long. It's a complete breakdown of the DEN O.

Missing Fells who was open by 20 yds that you mentioned? Did you watch the play? He had a WR 15 yds deeper who broke his route in rather than out and who was Tebow's target on that play. So yeah to a Tebow-hater it looked like he missed Fells by 20 yds. But to an objective observer , you'd see that Tebow was looking at a different target who mis-ran his route.

Unless of course you have just been dying for a day like this to vent your Tebow hate for other reasons...

Edited by Bronco Billy

Calling Tebow epicly bad isn't good enough for you? Apparently that makes me a Tebow jock sniffer? What set of adjectives could I use to satisfy you that I think Tebow has played extremely poorly today?

But the blame shouldn't be falling completely on him. If you're watching the game, you're watching Tebow suck, but you are also watching routes being run way too deep and WRs not turning their heads, MIA rushers coming in on him untouched. Recievers breaking off routes the wrong way. Balls going through recievers' hands. Playcalling that is constantly leaving tebow in 2nd and 3rd and long. It's a complete breakdown of the DEN O.

Missing Fells who was open by 20 yds that you mentioned? Did you watch the play? He had a WR 15 yds deeper who broke his route in rather than out and who was Tebow's target on that play. So yeah to a Tebow-hater it looked like he missed Fells by 20 yds. But to an objective observer , you'd see that Tebow was looking at a different target who mis-ran his route.

Unless of course you have just been dying for a day like this to vent your Tebow hate for other reasons...

so that all applies to tebow but not orton? thanks for the insight :wacko:

Edited by Bier Meister

so that all applies to tebow but not orton? thanks for the insight :wacko:

:tup:

I think I've already expressed that Orton sucks in a few threads earlier this year, and that DEN's O sucks also. I guess that means I'm swinging from Orton's sack in blind DEN homerism too...

Edited by Bronco Billy