[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that makes it even more perplexing. You're playing for a bye, when you're guaranteed one for Ben that week, with still arguably as good of a chance with Batch to still get the actual bye and another week of rest for him, versus an extremely beatable Browns team. Right now he's clearly as much of a liability as a help anyway, and now they might just be prolonging that.

This could stand to be one of the ugliest playoff games ever.

Boys...they were not playing for the bye and a week of rest. They were playing for the chance that they would not have to play in Baltimore or New England. they could care less about a week of rest when you compare that to their chances in Baltimore or New England.

Boys...they were not playing for the bye and a week of rest. They were playing for the chance that they would not have to play in Baltimore or New England. they could care less about a week of rest when you compare that to their chances in Baltimore or New England.

I get that. I understand they had something to play for. I also understand that they have a very capable QB2 and Big Ben can't step into his throws. For instance, in the SF game, I think that having Ben play was not only reckless in terms of getting him beaten up, but also think it hurt their chances of winning that particular game because none of his passes had any zip on them.

Regardless, it wasn't even a matter of win and you get the bye, because they did win and didn't get the bye. So, rather than simply repeating what we all know, that there was something to gain by winning, understand that we're simply saying it wasn't worth the cost, especially considering that this would basically be Pitt's QB2 vs Cleveland's QB2. If you have any designs on a deep run, you should be able to take care of that.

I know that's the part of the movie that keeps repeating itself in your mind, but there really is more to the movie than that.

C'mon. "I know you are but what am I"? That's all I mean to you now? After all we've been through? :wacko:

I had zero faith that Tebow could win this game--I picked the PIT defense in Smackbowl since I figured they would at least get one TD and give up no more than 10 points.

I had almost no faith that Tebow could be a viable starting QB in the NFL--in fact, I passed on picking up Demaryius Thomas just before my fantasy playoffs because I figured Tebow would make him not worth a crap.

I'm thinking I was wrong. :wacko:

He looked good. There were a few errant throws, but he looked good.

Maybe all the last games, they kept him on a leash.... and now unwrap the full playbook he has at his disposal??

It sure opened up the game a lot and he looks good.

Is he GREAT..nope...but has shown that work has helped his development. I think it bought him another year in Denver as QB. Next week will go a long way to show if he's on track.

Great win for Denver today.

I had zero faith that Tebow could win this game--I picked the PIT defense in Smackbowl since I figured they would at least get one TD and give up no more than 10 points.

I had almost no faith that Tebow could be a viable starting QB in the NFL--in fact, I passed on picking up Demaryius Thomas just before my fantasy playoffs because I figured Tebow would make him not worth a crap.

I'm thinking I was wrong. :tup:

You and few 100 of the rest of us.

Gonna have to rethink my dynasty league where I have Vick, Roethy, and Tebow. :wacko: