[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and few 100 of the rest of us.

Gonna have to rethink my dynasty league where I have Vick, Roethy, and Tebow. :wacko:

I have to say I was impressed also and I had 0 faith in Tebow. I also have to say Thomas did a number on Taylor and looked like a beast out there today. If he can stay healthy he looks like a Dynasty buy for me.

From what I saw he played pretty well. It'll all be over next week though he may have done more than enough keep his job. Even though the Broncos go home after next week he could put up some respectable numbers again??? :wacko:

People were saying that this week too.

Congrats to Tebow and the Broncos.

People were saying that this week too.

Congrats to Tebow and the Broncos.

Yeah but a gimpy Ben and the Steelers do not = Brady and the Pats. There is no way the Broncos can keep up.

(For the record, I have always liked the Broncos as my 2nd or 3rd favorite team since the Elway in his prime years. I Just don't care for Tebow on the field or off.)

Yeah but a gimpy Ben and the Steelers do not = Brady and the Pats. There is no way the Broncos can keep up.

(For the record, I have always liked the Broncos as my 2nd or 3rd favorite team since the Elway in his prime years. I Just don't care for Tebow on the field or off.)

It is fair to mention that the Steelers really limped into the play-offs. Sure, they went 3-1, the three wins coming twice against CLE (both games close) and one against St. Louis. Missing their leading tackler, starting center and starting RB, and having Big Ben limping around (again, they misplayed that so badly down the stretch). Then to lose a OT and DT midway through the game.

That said, I thought they'd be able to take care of it on the strength of the D alone, perhaps I underestimated the importance of Clark.

That Steeler team also had a defense, something the Pats do not. Not saying Broncos will win, or that I'm a big Tebow believer/supporter now. Just that for weeks we kept hearing "Wait until the Broncos play ____, they'll kill them." First it was the Jets, then I forget who next, then Pats. Then going into the playoffs people were giving them very little chance to win.

Personally I hope they slaughter the Pats. I'd rather listen to all the Tebow hype (even into the SB) than have the Pats in it again. Just don't like them, or the Ravens, so I'd rather see the Texans or Broncos in the SB.

PS Nice cap to the Browns season, we play the Steelers tough and help to knock them out of the playoffs by banging up both Ben and Mendenhall for the playoffs.

That Steeler team also had a defense, something the Pats do not. Not saying Broncos will win, or that I'm a big Tebow believer/supporter now. Just that for weeks we kept hearing "Wait until the Broncos play ____, they'll kill them." First it was the Jets, then I forget who next, then Pats. Then going into the playoffs people were giving them very little chance to win.

Personally I hope they slaughter the Pats. I'd rather listen to all the Tebow hype (even into the SB) than have the Pats in it again. Just don't like them, or the Ravens, so I'd rather see the Texans or Broncos in the SB.

PS Nice cap to the Browns season, we play the Steelers tough and help to knock them out of the playoffs by banging up both Ben and Mendenhall for the playoffs.

Right, the Pats don't have much of a defense but they controlled Tebow before and the offense will certainly blow the Broncos out. The Broncos shouldn't even be in the playoffs at 8-8 (and get a home game to boot) but they are there until this coming weekend and then this post will die off by June only to surface again in August.

Right, the Pats don't have much of a defense but they controlled Tebow before and the offense will certainly blow the Broncos out. The Broncos shouldn't even be in the playoffs at 8-8 (and get a home game to boot) but they are there until this coming weekend and then this post will die off by June only to surface again in August.

Or the Broncos could pull another upset and beat the Patriots and this thread will continue another week after that.

Dismissing any chance of a victory is a big mistake.

Or the Broncos could pull another upset and beat the Patriots and this thread will continue another week after that.

Dismissing any chance of a victory is a big mistake.

Not dismissing any chance, just almost. I have it on good word that Tebow will be wasting his time on his knee(s) this weekend since Jesus already has other plans.

Pats 37 - Tebows - 19 That sounds about right.

Edited by SNOWBOUND33

At the end of the game, with 2 min or so left when KC had the ball, and the camera was on Teblow for several min, and all he was doing was his kneeling and praying, I get why people hate him. What pompous chocolate starfish is going to pray for 5 solid min, not watching the game, begging allah to save his butt.

Good Riddance Teblow, you give God Fearing Americans a bad name.

I see a shutout next week, players are sick of the tebow clown show, and they are going to make him look like a kid, much worse than Buf/NE/KC have. They are going to try and hurt him. I might just have to buy a James Harrison Jersey. After the game, my dogs can use it.

DEN :wacko: PITT - What happened? Tebow didn't get hurt? and dominated.

I Just don't care for Tebow on the field or off.)

This is an interesting comment. I can see how some don't like Tebow on the field, but off the field?

Hmmmm.

He works hard and always has.

He is always very respectful.

He never really has a bad thing to say about anyone.

He consistently gives props to others...ie humble.

He is very team focused always giving 100% effort.

His foundation is already building a hospital in the Philippines.

He seems to live by his principles.

He has already been responsible for a new word in our language.

He is responsible for the runaway thread of the year at the Huddle. :wacko:

So just trying to figure out why you or anyone would not like the kid of the field.

Is it tebowing or the fact he is openly religious? Not trying to start a big debate; It is just that I haven't seen a single thing he has done that would make anyone not like or at least respect him off the field.

Edited by Ice1

This is an interesting comment. I can see how some don't like Tebow on the field, but off the field?

Hmmmm.

He works hard and always has.

He is always very respectful.

He never really has a bad thing to say about anyone.

He consistently gives props to others...ie humble.

He is very team focused always giving 100% effort.

His foundation is already building a hospital in the Philippines.

He seems to live by his principles.

He has already been responsible for a new word in our language.

He is responsible for the runaway thread of the year at the Huddle. :tup:

So just trying to figure out why you or anyone would not like the kid of the field.

Is it tebowing or the fact he is openly religious? Not trying to start a big debate; It is just that I haven't seen a single thing he has done that would make anyone not like or at least respect him off the field.

Just don't care for him. I don't know, he might be a great guy. I don't hate him. Something about him just seams like it's a show. Like when his 15 minutes run out in the NFL he will become a televangelist of the Tebow Mega church. :wacko: I guess he just seems a little over the top. Good luck to him, especially if all the things you just said about him are true.

Just don't care for him. I don't know, he might be a great guy. I don't hate him. Something about him just seams like it's a show. Like when his 15 minutes run out in the NFL he will become a televangelist of the Tebow Mega church. :wacko: I guess he just seems a little over the top. Good luck to him, especially if all the things you just said about him are true.

No telling what the future holds but his past has been incredibility consistent off the field if you research him dating all the back to his birth in the Philippines while his parents were doing missionary work. He was not suppose to even survive birth. He comes from a very strong family background and was a very highly rated High School prospect entering college. Obviously he had a stellar college career and so far his 15 minutes in the NFL have gone on far longer. He has won at every level and as evidenced last week, he is winning at the highest level.

Compared to many, I guess one could think he is over the top given the Tebowing craze, but then again he was doing this back in college.

My view is the over the top stuff is far more media driven given he has been this way for years now, Tebowing and all.

Edited by Ice1

i mean commom?! it's the pats...... i think tebow has out performed what we all projected. i still say he is not an nfl qb, but he has done some remarkable things in denver this year.

For reference: I was just playing along with the theme of the thread.